Creator's note <3

Chapter 7 is out ^^

Also quick Green x TSC to those who like it <33

(if you were the 3 people who saw Green x TCO, it was auto correct. I PROMISE IT'S NOT GREEN X TCO,PLEASE DONT BE CONFUSED-)

Green was blasting music AGAIN, it was the 50, 60? 100th time this week. Second had enough and just made random loud notes on Green's note blocks. Green approached him and grabbed his hand, leading him on the platform. Green went behind Second and guided his arm to make it fit his own notes.

Second surprised by the act didn't know what to do, so he followed along. He started doing it on his own, which weirdly made him calm.

He kept playing the notes and suddenly bumped into green, which was following along Second's note to make it fit.

Second blushed, Green was looking into his Green glowing eyes. Admiring its beauty, Second looked at Green's Eye, they were more of a darker Green. They didn't glow but it made Second feel warm.

They were both zoned out by each others eyes, Green pulled Second into a hug. Second felt warm, and hugged back.

Mean while, Yellow, Red, and Blue just watched, Red recording it.

Reuben called for Red which broke the warm feeling between Green and Second, Green chuckled and whispered to Second.

" We can do this later. "

I felt like it was cringe, Idk if I want to add kissing. I'm scared some of you will find it so cringe so I just made it a hug.

Basically fluff Second X Green.

Anyways have a nice day <3, chapter 7 will be out soon! As im almost finished with my Meme ^^