Mental Replay

Things are getting weirder.
I don't understand why I don't understand what's going on. I know I know the Alphas voice .. I mean at least I'm sure I know it. If it wasn't Alpha Damien who could it be ? It doesn't make any sense and what was the new pack member doing why wasn't any of the warriors or at least the second and commends there. And who tf is that lady she almost sound like my mother all this power they say than where the fuck is it.
I sighed loudly getting the irritated itch all over my body so many question barely any answers and where do I even start in finding them because somethings not right, somethings not right at all.

Who was that lady was she even real was the last hour just a nightmare I mean Lisa did wake me up from my nap I could be a little sleep deprived. That has to be it, no one just disappears into thin air I mean not even the wizards and ravens can do that and I've seen them do alot of things wolfes and humans can't do.

I kick my feet a few times in hope of realeasing this built up frustration. Why the fuck would my dad think it was a good idea to put me in a pack he's never officially been apart of. 'Calm down Letti you know youre not meant to have all the answers' I whispered to myself words spoken from my mom to me so many times when I was younger. Scoffing to myself 'but why do I feel these answers would be a dire part of my life, like finding out you're adopted or something'
But like usual it's nothing a nap or sleep won't fix.