Please.....

Scarleltt POV

When the initial shock wore off I looked at Alpha Dominic and Alpha Damien for answers. "w-who was she and what is she talking about"? Damien Have a seat Scarlett there is something I have to tell you".

It's been 2 whole months since the office incident and the Alphas seem Detached almost like robots. Their temper had become almost predictable and something just seems off.
Just yesterday we had a rouge attack of about 5 rouges and the Alphas just killed them their selves and didn't hold a meeting or say anything about it.
They've been doing this for weeks now some of the warriors are becoming restless feeling almost useless and abandoned, they need to feel they have purpose within this pack.
The meetings usually commemorate the warriors for protecting the pact and the Alphas for being the leader of course but we haven't been doing that.

They never did tell me what they were going to say, but today I ended up in their office apparently there is a meeting coming up that may involve the Alphas absence, I didnt know how to feel. It's like if I thought they were strangers before they've become more, distant from everyone.

Confused I sat in the chair facing towards them from where they stood behing their desk.

" things are moving as they should , so I can only assume you kept your mouth shut" Alpha Dominic stated breaking the silence.

"I-"
" we know the last you were here you were left with questions and no answers, we believe you have the answer to some of them already"

"we havent been completely honest with you ,and neither has your parents".
My parents not being honest with me, what? " you were not meant to become a omega, you are our Mate and you were meant to become the queen of all werewolves along side us, your mates but you should have shifted when you were 11 because how powerful your wolf is but since you never shifted and haven't had any communications with your wolf none of the plan set for you were able to be implemented." " after your mothers passing the treaty you believed to be in place was never created you were always destined from birth to be our mate"

" mate" I looked up at them for the first time in I barely know how long all to be sucked into almost a completely different reality.
One where they are three inches taller with gold armor plates and swords in hand.
" Isis " "Isis" Alpha Damien called out but it was just us is that me.
" Scarlett" I looked around realizing I'm still very much in the Alphas office to see to Alphas looking at me confused.
" Scarlett do you understand what we're saying"?
"I .. you guys... I"
Alpha Damien immediately stood up rushing Infront of me grabbing me in a standing position with no time for me to flinch.
" breathe relax , breathe" breathe was I not breathing? If I wasn't how could I?? Did they just say I'm their mate ?

" wha- what do you mean" I finally got out the reality of his hands still on my shoulders becoming almost overwhelming.

" there's a lot to explain but you're our mate"

"But YOU were gonna - kick ME out" I all but yelled out

" Calm down Scarlett that wasn't us actually speaking let us explain " Alpha Damien said i huffed but sat down anyways
" No your parents death wasn't a accident it was planned days, months before you were born, a plan your parents already knew about."

My mind was racing a mile a minute , so does this mean my parents lied to me this whole time , wait so im supposed to be the queen of all werewolves and my Alphas are my mates both of them?
"How do you know I'm your mate and how am I both of your mate? A-and what does this mean I dont understand" i asked

" what we are saying is that those were charmed versions of us a few times we were under the charm but once we learned how to not fall under well we had to fake it to make it to protect you the werewolf council had a witch Olivia cast a spell to cause confusion because the nature of our union was gonna cause a war in all areas, no matter your age. the werewolf council and your parent came up with that plan to help hide your wolf from recognizing us so the union wouldn't be official and the prophecy of the war would not happen due to you being untrained. There's no one alive that's going to be able to train you to help with the gift you are expected to have, so this was a way to post pone things and let you kinda be your own teacher."
Alpha Damien answered
"as your mates we hated doing this to you , but today our wolves are telling us something within you is changing we already knew when Olivia paid us a visit but now that we are able to sense it it's only a matter of time before things start falling in and out of place " Alpha Damien said.

Many thoughts and feeling swarmed through my head confusing me to no end "Mates your my mates"?

They nodded guilt all across their face.
deciding to just brush us being mates until I figure everything out.

"Prophecy? Sense what ? My wolf"?

I asked this can't be real they have to be fucking with me.
" you are barely Wolfe mate your more like a witch mermaid and a sliver of Wolfe"
Now if nothing else shook me that did.
"Whoa Mermaid? That's not even possible" I said just above a whisper a string of thoughts stealing my attention away from the present.
That would make one of my parent a mermaid but to my knowledge none of them were.
" yes and no the people you believed to be your parents are not your father was a hybrid half warlock half Wolfe while your mother full mermaid"

I shot up out of my seat completely horrified. My reality of what I thought my reality to be crumbling before me.
"No" I yelled backing away from the Alphas
" No your lying YOU BOTH ARE LYING, WHY WHAT HAVE I DONE"!? I said my voice getting louder the more distance I put between us.

"Scarlett, Relax we know i-"

Covering my ears I shouted another no before I was out of there quicker than I could think.

I ran I ran all the way out the house down the road and into the woods barely breathing running on straight adrenaline and fear.
A soon as I stopped I slumped my body on a plopped to the forest floor. There's no way there's no way they are trying to tell me my life is a lie.
Something's not right and if this is real or a dream either way things didn't start changing until after I seen that lady vanish. It has to be her fault she must have done something.

I think I was out there for hours before I heard someone approach me, my adrenaline wore off a while ago so this new noise made my heart rate pick back up." Scarlett" I heard a low vibrato voice call out I perked up a little recognizing the voice to belong to Alpha Dominic.
Before I could answer he was right in front of me, towering over my hudled form.
" you plan on sleeping out here "? He asked I shook my head shame keeping me from looking him in the eye. "Well let's head in we didn't mean to.. to overwhelm you" I nodded standing up but he made no movements to walk back toward the house.
" lead the way " he said I nooded meekly taking a small step around him back to the house I was afraid to check how close he was but his presence was undeniably felt.

Once we made it back into the pack house he tapped me on the shoulder halting my steps. " today I'll leave you to rest but tomorrow I want us to finish our conversation " he stated before turning toward his room without another word.

It's been 3 Days he said we were gonna speak but they've been busy thier top warrior just had a baby. there's always a welcome Wolfe ceremony for the babies but theirs were small most of the pack wasnt able to attend. I mean that's what I heard from Lisa she always knows the packs Tea she likes to call it. I didn't get to tell her all the information I found out ,but what if she already knows ?
With that thought halting my hand completely zoning out from the cereal I was eating.
I quickly whipped my mouth quickly dismissing the thought.

*

*

*

Sorry had to stop there but I will finish later on today just needed to explain everything that was happening to those of the confused ones I hope this is better .

Misslove140 OUT!