ugughvh

By:听昕盺(https://tingxinxin.lofter.com/post/75345304_2b6eb15dd?act=qbwaptag_20160216_05)

千狄

Qian Di

"Qianfan, take a break, keep staring at it, your eyes will not be able to bear it." Professor Taikoo came out of the door, watching the busy Qianfan, knowing that he would not listen, or couldn't help but say.

"Professor Taikoo," Qian Fan said without lift up, "I have done everything now, and after Digu returns, I can rest for a few days."

"You must go to rest now, just give me the rest." Professor Taikoo stopped Qianfan.

Qian Fan looked up and looked at Professor Taikoo: "Can ..."

"Go to rest, I haven't been confused yet. These things can still be done by myself. If it doesn't work, I go back to find Ao Luo." While talking, Qianfan launched the studio. , "Di Gu's news, Xiao Yi said to me, good. You just take a good rest, wait for him to come to you."

"I can go to Longyuanji, there is no need to let Digu come to me." Qian Fan couldn't wait to speak.

"I remember what happened to the last time Dongfang and Tianhua went to Longyuanji last time? Not to mention that the fierce beast dragon had been destroyed, and the last time the Dragon Tuquan was seal was only a few years."

"Okay, I'll go to rest first." Seeing Qian Fan entered his room, Professor Taikoo let go of his heart and turned to a call on Anro. He and the old friend seemed to have been "good for a long time".

  (“千帆,休息一下吧,一直盯着看,眼睛会承受不住的。”太古教授从门后走出来,看着忙碌的千帆,明知他不会听,还是忍不住说道。

  “太古教授,”千帆头也不抬一下地说道,“我现在把事都做完,狄古回来之后,就可以休息几天了。”

  “你现在必须去休息,剩下的交给我就行了。”太古教授强硬阻止了千帆。

  千帆抬起头,看着太古教授:“可……”

  “快去休息,我还没老糊涂呢,这些事还是可以自己做的。实在不行的话,我回去找安罗。”边说着边就把千帆推出了工作室,还不忘“威胁”道,“狄古的消息,小熠那孩子已经和我说了,好的很。你就好好休息,等他来找你吧。”

  “我可以去龙源纪,没必要让狄古来找我。”千帆迫不及待的开口。

  “记得东方末和天画上次只身去龙源纪,发生了什么吗?也别说凶兽龙已经被消灭了,灭世屠龙距离上次被封印也才几年。”

  “那好,我先去休息了。”见千帆进了自己的房间,太古教授才放下心来,转身给安罗打了个电话,他和这位老朋友好像也是“好久”没见了。)