(history & memory back to the past (S.2)....)

By:岚者(https://iridescence02385.lofter.com/post/4b968799_2b5de30ec?act=qbwaptag_20160216_05 & https://iridescence02385.lofter.com/post/4b968799_2b4bbe6f5)

《时》:025 萤火虫留下的光影

Laner

"Time": 025 Light and Shadow Left by Fireflies

⚠️ Step on the thunder and don’t look, find the fault and turn left

Poke me to see "Preface" + Edible Instructions

01

"Because of what happened that day."

Ziyao sat beside Beno, bowed his head, and tucked his knees.

"Ziyao, if you want, you can talk to me."

"Well. Sister Beno, do you still remember the battle of the Longwu clan?"

         it is as expected. Beno thought. Zi Yao has been blaming himself for that incident. Even after a long time, it is still unforgettable.

If someone sacrifices in front of his eyes, no one can be easily relieved.

Whether it's Zi Yao or her.

What's more, those who sacrificed are those gentle people.

"Yeah. I remember." Benoy put down a soft tone, although her voice was very gentle, "What do you think?"

Ziyao lowered his head, his brows showed sadness, his eyes flickered, and he said in a shameful tone: "At that time... I was the one who raised the pillar of fire."

"Then the General Da Qiu held me down..."

"Maybe, I should have suffered this... and I became a survivor."

02

I am the survivor every time.

Whether it's this time or the past.

It's like me, replacing my brother and becoming a dragon warrior.

He frowned, showing an uncomfortable and even distorted expression, and murmured, "Although I'm not familiar with Teacher Da Qiushi, his appearance and voice always echo in my mind..."

"I can't even forget Sachiko's cry at the funeral..."

Beno sighed, she raised her head, and said, "Well. I'm not familiar with General Da Qiushi. The only thing that impressed me is that he taught me archery patiently at the archery range. He must be an outstanding man. people."

"…"

"Why do you have to save me every time..."

I also want to be like a real warrior. Instead of witnessing the passing of important people again and again.

In the dormitory of the Yellow Sand Star Gate, behind the Xuanye Valley Beast Star Zuo, under the palm of Teacher Da Qiu Shi...

It's so powerless every time.

03