你走后我活成了你的样子(上)

By:(https://zi46587029.lofter.com/search?q=你走后我活成了你的样子)

Everyone thought we would go back to the past, and I thought so too, but you're gone...

(1)

Aleida is very deserted as usual, without the previous joy, only the cold machine and the heavy atmosphere. Professor Taikoo is studying the whereabouts of the Regumans as usual. He believes that the Regumans are not dead yet. .

Xiaoyi and the others also suffered from post-war amnesia after the battle with the Black Death Dragon. They forgot their baby dragon, everything that Dragon Vein God Peak experienced, and the existence of Arada.

But that's good, they don't have to be sad like me, losing the feeling of the most important person to them, no one understands better than me.

"Qian Fan, are you thinking about Di Gu again?" Professor Taigu also came to care about Qian Fan from time to time.

"Professor Taikoo, I..."

"Okay, go to bed early, good night, I wish you a sweet dream." Professor Taigu looked at the child in front of him with distress. He was also a teenager, but he had experienced so much pain.

"Okay, good night, Professor Swire."

(2)

"Qianfan..."

Who, who is calling me?

"Qianfan"

Qian Fan tried his best to see the person in front of him clearly, and embraced him with tears in his eyes in the next second.

"Di Gu, please come back, I miss you so much."

Di Gu stroked Qian Fan's hair, suddenly everything around him was shattered, and in the next second he appeared on the Dragon Vein Peak, Qian Fan watched Di Gu petrify and threw down the mountain.

"Qianfan, save me..."

"No--"

(3)

Qian Fan woke up suddenly, and tightly held the teddy bear that Di Gu gave him.

The teddy bear is carrying a bag that Di Gu sewed by himself, and there is a letter full of love in it, but Qian Fan has never opened it.

He knew there was a letter inside, but he didn't want to ruin the bag that Di Gu had been sewing for so long.

(4)

"Professor Taigu, I want to go to Dragon Vein Peak"

"no!"

"Why?!" Qian Fan couldn't believe it, this time Professor Taigu actually rejected his request.

"Qianfan, I know you want to find Di Gu, but Di Gu is already dead, and his body would have been smashed to pieces if he was thrown from such a high place, not to mention he has turned into a stone, even if he is at your feet, you won't find it Digu."

"Professor Taikoo!"

"Qianfan, it's time to come out, don't indulge in Digu's grief"

"..."

"Qianfan, go to the human world, it's time to call back the dragon fighters."

"Yes, Professor Taikoo"

(5)

The human world, I haven't been back for a long time, Xiaoyi and the others should be in class now.

Holy Dragon School, it is really nostalgic...

Jingle bell..., the students are out of class.

"Let's go to Xiaoyi first, Adi and Pipirong should be by his side."