jfjgjf

by:https://binghanyue00771.lofter.com/post/317cf8d8_2b3f1b57f

The mode of getting along with each cp [Yi Feng, Long Mo, Di Qian, Le Ling. 】

• Severe ooc

• Everyone in my memory.

•Yi Feng, Long Mo, Di Qian, Le Ling.

Yifeng.

Probably, very noisy.

Luo Xiaoyi has a sense of responsibility, but this does not prevent him from making trouble. He and Kaifeng are young, and they have almost everything to talk about and do. There is no time for the two of them to rest together.

Kaifeng is always spoiling him, and sometimes even goes crazy with her, and the elders have nothing to do with them, as long as they don't cause trouble.

In the next second, the two broke into the forbidden area, which was no longer considered a forbidden area for them.

"Yuan Hai, Xi Luo, they're going in again."

Don't add and thank you.

At this time, Yuan Hai would always look at Xi Luo. The two had been old friends for many years, so they naturally understood.

All my disciples are married to you, why don't you take good care of them?

Shiro: ...

So in the end there was no penalty.

One is that Xi Luo is soft-hearted, and he really doesn't want to, and the other is that Kai Feng's plausible words, if he really can't do it, he just kneels down and says, "Please let me share the responsibility with Xiao Yi."

Your sister, Yuan Hai is still here, get up quickly.

Then go back.

It's not the first time anyway.

Many years of old friends. Nuclear good ing.

As for the wedding night, according to the statistics of passers-by, the two went crazy there all night before going to bed, it was extremely noisy, and they didn't do anything serious at all.

Xinghuo Luomen: Senior brother, are you not good enough?

An unknown person explained: ...I'm not I don't have it, I really can't touch him! !

The end of the dragon.

Hmm... the quarreling type.

The kind of quarrel that closes after a few seconds, even if it rises to a fight, it will only be regarded as a joke.

Ms. Gu Moulan revealed that when they were on missions, it was rare to meet these two people together, and they didn't have to eat at all when they came back, and they were even quite supportive.

With Long Haotian, I don't even want to quarrel with her, hum!

It's a mission, but it's just to check if there is a black star array in a certain place in the Xinglong Sanctuary. Recently, I can always feel the dark energy.

The truth is true, it was just a few small things, and the three of them solved it in a few clicks. Just as they were about to go back, the air was instantly filled with a bloody smell, and the eyes of the two of them immediately focused on Dongfang Mo.

"What are you doing?"

Hey, are you so direct? Don't you doubt it?

There is no doubt, you love to hide your wounds.

Big injuries will definitely be dragged by Long Haotian to Benona, but small injuries can't be seen, and the end result is always infection, causing bigger injuries. Long Haotian gave Lan Tian a look, and the latter understood and left first. .