"America"

Sorry for the long wait, I got grounded for a day. Grades yknow how it is..

Tysm for reading blahdy blah blah ok let's continue 🙏

___________________

/ Radio: "We've heard multiple instances and story's of Gangs being taken down by a new chromed legend... lets just hope it's not our next criminal. This mornings...-/

     you start to tune out of the radio and continue to eat your club sandwich.. the green of this bar matched your armor. The bar tender came up to you to which you learned her name was Claire.

Claire: "That was you on the radio wasn't it?" She leaned on the side of the counter.

You: "No idea what your talking about." You take a bite of your sandwich.

Claire: "Why are you so obsessed with being a loner? The only reason why we let you in the afterlife is because you took down an entire gang of Tyger claws.."

You: "I thought this was a strip club." You say obliviously.

Claire was confusedly laughing at you.
"What happened to you anyway? Your face looks like minced meat."

This sets you in a place of mind - To never take off your mask around others.

You look down in thought, it was a tough subject. That was the day your mom got chopped in half. It wasn't to harsh to think about. though, it is your mother..

You continue to think as Claire stares at you.

"Hsh toic hh?"

You: "What?"

Claire: " I said.. Harsh topic huh?" She looks at you concerned.

You: "It's fine, I'm just. You pause. Gonna head out." You got up from the stool and wave goodbye to Claire. You had no idea why you came here.

The real reason why those Tyger Claws were following you, was because you stole a data shard from one of arasaka's men. Dex, your fixer, asked you to get it for him.( You haven't used it since you gained it. )

The Tyger claws wanted it as bad as Dex did .

You kept walking down the side walk, thinking really hard about the current situation. Until you bumped into, something...

You look around seeing a group of people. Big chromed out dude, a girl who was just as big as the other guy, and a pink girl with a mask. They look at you confused and you share the same look behind you mask.

"Uhh, excuse me.." You move past the small human in-front of you. Who clenches their fist in anger.
You need to stop zoning out...

You continue to walk down the side walk. Everyone who looks at you gives you a side eye..

Timeskip.

You decided to go back to your apartment. You sit in the Bath with your armor off, Doktor lended you Todd to take it off for you. Todd is a great guy.

You hop out of your bath with Todd waiting with a towel over his arm. You take it from him..
"Thanks, Todd."

Todd: "Masters appreciation has been noted."
You walk past Todd with the towel over your
right shoulder.

You get a call from your fixer, Dex.
As Todd puts your armor back on, you talk to him.

/Dexter: "Y/n, Im going to have to call it off.. I told you I can't, I'm working with someone else."/

Dex was talking about a gig you wanted help with, a mission on getting into arasaka. You asked him to help you get a 'special component' that Doktor asked for..