Hi Loves...

Hello and welcome to Little Freak H.S

This story is one I've really tried to work at for months and I've finally cracked the code. I hope you enjoy this softer version of Harry. I tried writing a dark fic but I cannot capture and rightfully do his character justice. I'm a lover not a fighter.

this book will officially be out November 3rd. It is a Christmas fanfiction, if I were to make a sequel I'm not sure how I would continue it in the coming summer months of the story but that's for a later debate on my part.

The characters in the story are

Kennedy Walsh as Hazen Harley

Harry Styles as himself

One direction as themselves... but called The Commons (updated part 2024)

Avrey Ovard as Beatrice Louvette

This is an alternate universe, there may be some similarities in names but the band history itself is nonexistent.

The content in the book can be triggering or inappropriate for some readers under +18 (it is Los Angeles of course) such as :
Panic attacks
Mature content
Drugs use and abuse
Mental health
Depression
Dissociation
Sexual content
Alcohol
Stalking
Unhealthy coping mechanisms

thoughts of suicide

And more... (this list will be updated as the story continues)

You can follow me on tiktok, I'll post mostly on there. I might make a Twitter  for this account but I'm not sure if I want some of the challenges that may come with it.
I'll update as consistently  as I can. This book is an escape for me so I'm positive I'll update often and if not in chunks of chapters.

With love and care, you author Kit❤️‍🩹