ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 8 𓄼

Elemental aranaras go!!!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

GEMPA DECIDED TO HOLD A MEETING FOR THE ARANARAS IN THE LIVING ROOM, there sat Duri and the tiny creatures beside him.

"So.. aranaras, do you know what happened to, Thornara?"

Gempa started as the aranaras tilted their head, Cynara and Blanara flinched when they heard the name.

"Thornara? Never heard of a Thornara before!"

Quanara said aloud, Cynara and Blanara looked at each other. Duri smiled in curiosity as he looked at his tiny friends.

"Can the rest leave? Cyanara knows about Thornara, and Blanara knows about it too."

Cynara stated as Gempa looked at it and nodded.

"You all have to leave, alright? Duri, will you take them out of here?"

Gempa asked as his brother nodded, carrying the elemental aranaras except for Cynara and Blanara, leaving the room.

"Will you share it with me? If you want me to keep quiet about it, I will."

The earth wielder smiled gently at the two, both aranaras looked at each other and looked at Gempa, nodding.

"But please keep quiet about it. Until the day comes, you shall tell them."

Blanara stated as Gempa nodded, sitting beside Cynara.

"This is what happened."

━━・❪ ・━━

"THE CHILD OF FLOWERS... has passed away."

The Queen of the Underworld came back with saddening news.

The King then slammed the table and stood up in rage.

Their Son gasped as his eyes widened.

The God of Death looked down, eyes filled with sorrow.

The Three Fury Sisters fell back, one of them in rage, one of them crying, and one of them in disbelief.

The Personification of Sleep was now wide awake, not believing the news.

"WHO DARES KILL MY SON!?"

Yelled out by the King, his eyes looking down at the Queen who softly sobbed.

"Your brother.. the father of gods.. has killed our son.."

Said the Queen, the King fell back on his chair, his face filled with despair.

"But why would he kill my brother!?"

The Son yelled in anger, tears escaping his eyes.

"It's because, the Fates had told him, that Hades was not destined to have another son."