Chapter 1 : Normal Life

A/N : Well yeah, I've deleted my story called "Forgive Me, Please" because I don't think that's an interesting story (Hell, I don't think this would be an interesting one)

Hi, I'm Virginia Alexandria Brown, I'm 17 years old and I'm just graduated from high school this year. I have one older brother called Maxiliano Alexander Brown. I love Max a lot, he is the best brother ever. He's just 2 years old older than me, now he's in collage, I know he wanna be a lawyer and I hope he will be a good one. Even he has a girlfriend, he said that he won't married. I don't know what the hell is on his mind. His girlfriend is nice, very nice person. I like her. But sadly, Max won't propose her to be his wife. Fuck you Max, I want a niece.

I'm lucky to born in this Brown family. This family have enough money to keep us alive and maybe I can still alive in 2 years or more without even working. Yeah, you can say Brown family are a rich family. My parents so busy, they keep working and working all the time, even on Christmas, that's one of so many reason I'm so thankfully they made 2 children. But I have no idea what is their job, I just wish that they do a right thing. Yes. Like I've said before, I'm just graduated from high school this year. But, nope. I'm not graduated yet, tonight is the prom night. And guess what? I have no one to go to the prom. Because damn, who will hang out with a weird teenager like me? I've asked so many teachers if I could bring my brother and they say yes. One plus point for Brown family again.

"Virginia Alexandria Brown, you won't go to prom like that!" I rolled my eyes as Jesslynn-Max's girlfriend-half yelled to me. "Come on, I'm in hurry" I said and walk pass through her. I wear my very simple black dress, my hair is in a messy bun, and I wear a pair of black vans. "Come on Max" I said without even looking at him "No Virginia No" Max shook his head and slap his own forehead "What?" I asked him and he just pointing at my outfit "Like, really? Look at your handsome brother here, G. We still have an hour." I roll my eyes once again. "What can I do?" I asked him and he just called his girlfriend and ask her to pick me an outfit. "Anything for you, Max" I said and roll my eyes once again. I go to my room again with Jess followed me. She stared to pick a dress, I have so many dresses but I hate dresses, and this dress is the one and only dress that I love. "Hey Jess" I said as I sit on my bed "Yes?" She replied me without looking at me and still busy on my dresses "Why you still in relationship with my brother? Have he told you that he don't want to married?" I asked her and she just let a little laugh, she turn around to me with a long red dress on her hand "Try this on" She said without answering my question. I start to undress myself and put it on "You're not answering me" I said and she make me turn around so she can do my hair "Nothing to worry, little kid. I don't want to marry too." She start to curling my hair "Weird couple" I said and we still in silence at the rest of this make over thing.

After took about 40 minutes, Jesslynn done with my hair and my make up. She hand me a red heels and told me to put it on. So this is me now, wearing a long red dress with my hair and make up and a pair of red heels. "You looks great" Jess said as she look at me from my head to my toe. "Thanks" I said, I try to walk to living room where my brother waiting for me "Max! Come on! 20 minutes left!" I said and still try to keep my balance. "Shit, why it's hard to walking with this thing?" I said. Max help me walking with his hand on mine "Thanks Jess. I love you" He said and pressed a quick kiss on her lips "You looks pretty, I almost fall in love with you" Max said again and kiss my hand "Just help me walking, Max" We got in his car and drove off to my school.

In 15 minutes we arrived at my school "See? Don't need to worry if you have a brother like me" He said and re do his tie because it looks so messy. "You even don't know how to tie a tie" I said and help him make a tie. "Well thanks" He said and laugh. "Oh look, is that the weird girl? And who's that? He's attractive." I hear someone talking and hell she is Ella and her friends. Why me? "Who's she?" Max asked me when he realized I have an afraid expression on my face. "N..nothing. Just some girls that bullying me at high school. Not a big deal, Max. I'm graduated now, I won't see them again. Okay?" I said. Max wrapped his hand on mine, he look around and find Ella and her friends still around us. He put his hand around my shoulder and kiss my cheek. "Fuck off, Max" I said "Shut up, let me make them jealous" He whisper and kiss my cheek again. I roll my eyes and walk inside to school hall with Max. "Hello Miss Brown. He must be your brother. Nice to meet you Mr. Brown" My art teacher held his hand and Max shake it politely "Yes I am. Nice to meet you too. You look so young" Max said again and Mr. Way just let out a laugh "Yes, I'm just 21" It seems like Max and my teacher, Gerard Way have a great conversation "I will walk around" I said to Max and he just nod and continue talking to Mr. Way.