Chapter 9: Regret

Once you reach the bottom you realize what you could've done. You could've just said no to going in the basement and would have been alive. You think for a moment and you now have a plan. You pray that this plan works.
Alessia turns in her flashlight. She points it all across the room then stops it at a long hallway.
"Grrrrrrrr" you hear.
Alessia passes you a flashlight.
"Did you hear that?" You say pretending to be scared.
"Hear what?" She says and she begins to walk to the hallway.
"Grrrrrrrrr" it's even louder now and Alessia gasps and turns around which you obviously knew she would hear.
"I hear it now..." she says terrified.
You place down the flashlight Alessia gave you and you walk into the darkness where you heard the growl. Alessia points the flashlight at you and you are patting it's head. It growls again... you get a bit scared but still have hope.
It bites off your arm. Your arm falls to the ground. Blood inside you is spilling out very quickly.
Alessia is screaming and Altair ran behind Alessia. The ghoul grabs you by your neck and you are now in the air. You can't breath and you just lost an arm. His claws dig into your neck and you cough up blood. The blood lands on the ghouls silver mask. Everything begins to go red...
This wasn't your plan. Your plan was to pet dewdrop and for the thing that happened to Altair and Alessia not to happen. But your dying both ways they died. You look over at Alessia and Altair one last time... there hugging each other and crying. Alessia is screaming your name as tears rub down her face. You look up at the ceiling. Getting one last glimpse of dewdrop.
You die...
________________________________
305 words

I am so sorry to everyone for not posting in like 2 month... I've been busy with school and parent drama. I will try to post 2 chapters today! (OMG 2K VIEWS?!)
- Kai <3