Chapter 10: RUN

This time your ready. Your going to just not go. Not go to the basement. Stop them from going. You open your eyes and...
"Hear what?" She says and she begins to walk to the hallway.
"Grrrrrrrrr" it's even louder now and Alessia gasps and turns around.
"I hear it now..." she says terrified.
Your confused... why are you back here? Your supposed to be in bed and Alessia is supposed to be yelling at you to get up. You don't know why this is happening. You had it planned out. Why are all your plans failing. It's not fair.
You move on quickly and adjust to where you are. Your immediate plan is to just leave. You decide to do it.
"Let's leave now." You say.
"I don't want to do this..."
You walk towards the door.
"Wait! It could just be someone messing with us."
"Hellloo is anyone there??" Alessia says
No reply.
"Let's go! Please!" you can't leave them behind...
You go back down the stairs and grabs Alessia arm.
"Let's go Altair!" Altair turn around.
You look back at Altair and she's gone. You let go of Alessia's arm.
"Where did she go..." you say. Alessia looks around the darkness. You look at the door and back at Alessia. She's gone... where did she go. She just.. disappeared?... you look around the room and turn quickly towards the door. You run at the door.
You feel a hand around your waist. You get pulled back and fall on the ground with a loud thump. He's infront of you again. He stares at you for a few seconds then sprint towards you.
________________________________
275 words

Another post because I feel bad for leaving you guys for 2 months! I hope you have a splendid day/night
- Kai <3