Nightly Activities

A large toothy grin appears on my face as I remember the night prior. I jumped out of my window and ran a couple blocks to my friend Judy Bigbooty's house. I tiptoed into her backyard, as any good friend would, careful not to wake her or her family. I placed my hands on the glass window that was always unlocked and slowly slid it upwards. I climbed into Judy's room, and stared at her face for a moment. I walked closer. I was so tempted to sit on her face and fart into her mouth, but I couldn't. I was on a mission. I walked towards the edge of her bed, where he feet were hanging out of her blanket. I slowly removed her socks, rubbing my nose along the length of them as I do so. I lick my lips as I stare at her ginormous, hairy, and smelly feet. I could literally see the stinky lines. Slowly, I unraveled my long snake-like tounge and began licking her toes. Judy awoke with a fright.

"What was that?!" She exclaimed. I jumped backwards in fear. I didn't think she would wake up. I look around in a panic, trying to find some excuse. Judy's cat, Peanut, is climbing out from underneath her bed. I quickly pick him up and set him on her bed, framing the innocent little kitty for my crimes. I snicker, and rush home. Gosh, I love what I do.