Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 9: Debt [2]

It was in the morning sun, the Two Bleeds to save their son

"Stay here Scholar, you are no longer safe back in your friends shop"

"What? But my friends will be confused as hell as to why Im not there!"

He's really hoping to have another chance to leave and see his Friends and have a great conversation with them. But sadly The lady Didn't Let him leave.

"Apologies but Sun Wukong and The lotus prince will hunt you down"

Glinting Red eyes, Tang Stood Stiff once he heard her words Standing firm and Strict she Didn't utter a response  "They still suspect you. Acting as a false one and Fake they will try to capture you" She can't let that happen, her Warrior still needs a host and the lantern is still Sealing him down.

And only Tang, can Hold him firm for now. "You heard The Lady Scholar!" Laughing at him The Demon Took control, Wrapping behind him Tang Gasped at the sudden Weight. Loosing his vision the Demon laughed maniacly once he took control. "Yes! God It feels so Good being alive again!" He Breathes in, with the Scholars voice mixing with his The Lady Smiled seeing her Warriors Ethusiasmn. "Well then, Let us begin" crossing her legs The Demon Grinned.

"There will be danger coming, however. Casualties will arrive so we will go"

Danger? Visiting the Demon bull family shouldn't be that Dangerous and hard. I mean They'll just talk with the couple right? How come there's danger? "Like me, A powerful Demon will come" She warned, earning him a Scoff he Rolled his eyes and followed behind, Leaving the Dojo the Shadows Circled around them. Transporting them on top of the building, Shen Frowned.

"My lady, You are more powerful than any Demons or gods. Why are you worried?"

"Because it's feels like she will Manipulate everything. Like me She....has her own Ambitions"

A worthy opponent? Perhaps. Perhaps it is, that this Being will challenge her and She will Have to Create more bonds and Allies. "I'm afraid In the future....it's going to be Rocky for both of us" She Whispered, but it seems her Loyal Subject didn't Hear her words loud and clear despite having his own unique ears.

"Let's go now, we can't be late"

"Of course My lady"

Obeying her command, the two immortals immediately left their spot. Followed by the shadows She could clearly Hear those Unknown Whispers.

Whispers....that Manipulates and tells lies.

[--○--]

Fuck I Hate this.

Somehow....their Cave turned Chilly and....cold. he hates it, fucking much cause he is Used at the heat and his mother? God he's concerned and maybe lighting up alot of candles will help her ease up.