Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 14: Higher Sense

Where could that man possibly be

It was a peaceful Morning inside the Dojo, She kept her garden well watered and trimmed as always and makes sure to Cook Red son Breakfast and lunch. I mean she knows Demons sometimes don't need food to eat but It's just that Instinct of her to Cook and Make sure this household is clean and comfortable. "Here I made you some tea" Popping out behind her Red son wore a new Traditional Cheongsam again. But this time he chose the color of dark Red with White Phoenix Embroidery. Accepting the Kind offer from her student Shen sighs once she smelled the tea's aroma.

"You don't have to do this I can brew tea myself."

"Well you've been doing chores non stop without that Lazy Shadow Warrior."

"He's not lazy at all, just A bit tempered"

"Mhm sure."

Sitting across his Teacher, The boy took his cup and Faintly smiled once he took a sip. How long has it been since he took some tea? He's been Drinking Cola's and Juices for some time now and Rarely he Sees shops selling tea around the city. All are Just Coffee shops and Smoothie.

"Hm, it's not Hot enough." Using his own heat to boil his cup, the lady only Giggled at the boys strange antics again. "So....you wanna talk about something? I'm done training and I already Cleaned The Windows....uh" clearing his throat and rubbing his neck The lady only laughed at the boys expression. "Oh my You cleaned the windows?" She Snorted, but Red son only Fumed with his face colored in red and his hair on fire.

"Well! It's dirty! And I hate dirty Windows! It makes The whole house like a Dead man's Grave!"

"Do as you whish my Student I won't stop you"

This boy really....He's Bad showing affection to Other people but He's trying his best, but still his Side as Red son is still Winning. "Well okay then, what is It it that you're curious about? I'll try to answer them" She Nods, now Cheering silently Inside his head Red son sits properly and Hummed as if he's thinking deeply which is really. He is.

"Okay, How old are you exactly?"

"Asking a woman with her age? Strange but all I could say is that I'm Way back when the world is still Dark"

"Okay that's kinda....uh Intimidating? But okay next Question!"

Letting the boy speak what's inside his mind, Shen Took a sip on her tea again and Smiled blissfully as if she just Saw snow for the first time. "The Genocide that happened up the Celestial Realm. Was it like....how long is it?" He mumbled and Shen Looked at him.

"Where the pilgrims are on the journey to search for the scriptures. Sun wukong was not In that battle but My Warrior do"

"Is that Shadow monkey old like you?"

"No I met him when Sun Wukong Defeated him right on the spot. So I helped"

"Oh wait—he has Connections with that Ape?"