Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 6: Restless

Fuckfuckfuck-! Goddammit I messed up!

I should've Kept it with me from the start!

Running all around his home, the maids staying and cleaning only Raised a brow Seeing their Prince grab his Spear and Armor while running all around grabbing Important stuff.
Bidding Goodbye to his Subjects Nezha took a fast trip on the Samadhi fire's Chamber. Checking and making sure the Seals around the map is secured. He then walked behind the maps Table and opened a secret chamber.

Filled with dust and Webs, he Frowned and Shivered seeing that Demons Body unmoving and his Hollow eyesockets staring Blankly. Checking and making sure the chains are Tying and locking him up He then Locked the Secret chamber and Flew Down the Mortal Realm.

Seeing those tall buildings and the smell of Smoke. He Frowned and Silently Landed down behind random buildings, summoning out one lotus petal he Blowed it and Immediately the petal Travel through his body.

Disguising himself as a random Scholar he irritatingly walked around while using his power trying to sense where could that Demon be.
This could be a serious matter and matters like these are usually Reported immediately to Erlang or the Jade Emperor.

"You! Stop this Instance!"

Sensing immediately a dark purple Aura, his head snapped behind him. Both red and purple eyes Stared at each other with a hint of menace and caution. "You! You're that Demons Shadow!" Nezha Shouted. Running in speed the Shadow Dodged his Grip circling aggressively They Multiplied and Pushed the lotus prince harshly.

"Gah!"

Clutching his Stomach he Coughed out the Dark smoke and Glared at the Shadows. Seeing Their heads Snap up and Their Chattering Whispers, Nezha Flinched once they left him as if they are ordered to return. "No way In hell I'll let you off that easily!" Using his Flaming wheels he Fired through the City streets and took turns through the alleyways. Seeing shadows run pass through the darkness and Abandoned Houses he Shivered seeing them work and make haste as if they are Finished with the task.

All of the shadows, taking different Turns and Roads. Confusing and Hazing his mind he Looked at them confused as to which and what Shadow should he follow.

"I know you'll come and find me"

Flinching, he looked at beside him and saw the Demon. Seeing him with that illusionary body of his He only laughed "why'd you leave your post? Be careful a body might move on its own" scaring him Nezha only Swatted away the Shadow. Turning behind him The Demon Chuckled "I'm not concerned of that. You wouldn't dare Try Stealing your body again knowing what's inside that Chamber." Hissing at him The Shadow Demon only Awed.

"Oh I know what's inside that Chamber. But Alas. I'm a man who sticks with his words, For now don't worry I'm not after my body this time"

"For now I'm Taking my leisure Resting in someone else's Flesh"