A swim

(ADRIAN'S POV) I don't know where I was going. I was in the middle of the woods. I walked over to a thing of water. I was about to take my clothes off and swim in it when I heard something. NO not something, someone.... Singing? I got up in a tree. I hid in the shadows. I saw a boy with black hair and blue eyes walking out of the woods singing. He was singing a song that I was familiar with. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone!" As he sang he started taking off his shirt and pants. His voice was beautiful. I started to lean forward when he only had his boxers on. They were black and blue. He popped his back then jumped in the water. He floated on his back and started to sang another song "he goes left and you stay right pray to god he hears you I say pray to god he hears you. Where did I go wrong I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness end. And I stayed up with you all night and I know how to save a life" I quietly got down. He's beautiful I thought. "Its not nice to watch people you know" he yawned. Was he talking to me? I thought "I can't see you because your in the shadows but I can feel your presence mate" I didn't dare move. I don't know if he was joking or not. I just stood there not knowing what to do. "Well are you gonna show yourself human? I'm waiting I might even spare your life" he snarled "HUMAN!" I thought. That got me mad I came out of the shadows "soo I was right" he said smirking. I bit my lip "so should I spare your life?" He asked standing up out of the water. He snapped his fingers and he turned completely dry.I shrieked as I got tackled. "Or should I kill you now" he asked smirking I looked at him with no emotions. "Fine have it your way!" I shrieked as his fangs sunk into my neck. I gasped. I could tell he thought I was in pain because he started to suck harder. My painful gasps turned into pleasure filled moans. I arched my back into him as he pulled his fangs out. "What the hells the matter with you it's suppose to give you pain not pleasure!" He screamed. I started laughing and turned my head pointing to faded fang marks. He gasped and got off of me "what the hell you didn't care to tell me!" "Now where's the fun in that?" I said making a pouty face. "Damnit I was hungry too" he said sitting on a rock. I started laughing "what is the matter with you?" He asked looking at me. "Hey my neck is open for business!" I said smiling he bit his lip "no thank you I can last." He said getting up and looking at me. His eyes got wider as he notice ihe was in boxers. He snapped his fingers and clothes popped up on him. My smiled disappeared I quickly hid my face before he could see. I slowly made my way into the water floating on my back. "I walk a lonely road the only one i've ever known don't know where it does but its only me and I walk alone.. I walk this empty street on the Blvd of broken dreams" I started to sing. I dove under the water swimming deeper and deeper. I soon stopped and just sat there. I sat there for like 10 minutes but then swam back up. I got out of the water to see the boy asleep. I smiled he looked so beautiful and peaceful. I snapped my fingers and became dry. I sat on the rock beside him. Damn this rock is uncomfortable I thought. I snapped my fingers and the rock became smooth. I layed down falling asleep... (HEY SORRY FOR FIELDFARE CHAPTERS BEING SO SHORT DOORYARD TELL MEWHAT YA THINK HAVE FUN ;) BYE) (THE PICTURE IS TAYLOR)