Introduction

(ADRIAN'S POV) I slowly walked forward. Not knowing were I was going just anywhere away from here. I stepped over a body dressed in a black robe with a white collar he had a book in his hand that read Bible. I walked forward stepping over another dead body. I looked forward to see a big wooden cross in front of me. I saw a woman with fear in her eyes sitting there. "B...baby please I...I'm sorry i...I was trying to save you. To get that horrible demon out of your body" she said scooting away as I walked closer. "BY KILLING ME!" "It was the only way..." "THE ONLY WAY!!!! YOU COULD OF ACCEPTED ME FOR WHO I WAS BUT NO YOU HAD TO TRY AND KILL ME!" I yelled. I waved my hand making a dagger apear in my hand "your father was the same way and now look where he is we got the demon out of him baby we can help you to" she said scooting away "NO YOU DIDNT GET THE DEMON OUT OF HIM YOU KILLED HIM! HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!" I yelled shoving the dagger through her chest. I watched as her life left her eyes. Ever since my momma found out that I was a demon she's tried to save me from "the devil." I stepped past her dead body walking towards the woods I don't know where I was going just as long as it was away from here! (AUTHORS NOTE: THE PICTURE WHEN YOU START TO READ THIS CHAPTER IS ADRIAN HAVE FUN ;) BYE)