Chapter 4

GANDHAR

     Center of the Gandhar kingdom near the royal palace stood a huge and magnificent shiv mandir.  In this shiv mandir praying in front of  huge shiv ling is beautiful young girl. She has a beautiful honey coloured skin, her black eyes which full of devotion while she pouring milk to shiv ling. Her rosy plump lips continuously uttering "Om Namh Shivaya" with melodious voice. Her rosy lips always adored with a breath taking smile. She is dress in high quality silk clothes indicating that she is a girl from a wealthy family. She has below knee length hair which adores with  hair accessories fall freely like waterfall without tied indicating that she is unmarried.

(Shiv Mandir)

(Shiv Mandir)

(Rajkumari Gandhari )

             The beautiful princess of Gandhar Subalasuta Sudharmanandini Gandhari finished her daily Mahadev pooja. After the pooja she went towards two sages who meditating in the side of Mahadev temple. Rajkumari Gandhari serving those two sages since 3 years. After two days from today their meditation will be over, until then she informed them that she would serve them daily. After serving two sages Rajkumari Gandhari went towards royal palace. Since it is almost dark palace maids start lighten oil lamps. Oil lamps lighten whole palace like it is day time. Maids always take extra care of this because their princess afraid of darkness.

          Gandhari changed her clothes and starts going towards dining table where rest of her family waiting for her. On the head of the table seated a well built tall man with a stern face and kind, warm eyes. This man also wearing high quality silk clothes. He is Maharaj Subala. On Maharaj's right side sitting a woman who exactly like Gandhari but with much older look. She is Maharani Sudharma. On the left side of the king seated 4 handsome men. They are 4 princes of Gandhar kingdom. First is crown prince Ashwaketu, second one is prince Achala, third one is prince Gaja, youngest one is prince Shakuni. Royal family members welcomed apple of their eyes Gandhari warmly and she sit beside her mother and chatted with her family while eating.

 Royal family members welcomed apple of their eyes Gandhari warmly and she sit beside her mother and chatted with her family while eating

(Maharaj Subala)