Mouth Open (You're High)

Lucy stared at Tim, brow arched in silent challenge.

Ashley was hanging on his arm, going on about the couple's latest day together. It sounded painful- at least for Tim. Brunch at Republique? The aquarium? An art museum? There was literally nothing on that list that Tim would enjoy. Lucy had been to Republique, they didn't have one thing that Tim would eat. She knew for a fact that he hated the aquarium. And the only thing Lucy could think of that Tim might hate more than watching fish swim would be staring at paintings for hours. And by the look on his face she was right. So she didn't bother hiding it when her lips curved up in a slow smile- eyes saying what her mouth wouldn't.

I can treat you better than her.

Tim swallowed hard, shifting slightly where he stood- his girlfriend pressed into his side. Eyes locked with his, Lucy let him see exactly what she was thinking. And he was thinking about it, too- their last night undercover together. The way he'd looked at her, eyes dark and wanting. What he'd said to her- not quite drunk, but definitely less than sober. 'Why is it the only time I'm not lonely is when I'm with you?' Her heart had pounded wildly at what he could mean. And, just like now, the pulse at his throat had been a little too fast. Tim looked away and Lucy smiled wider. She knew he was remembering what she'd told him that night- what she'd said once her brain remembered he was still dating someone.

'Why don't you think about it, see what you come up with?'

Lucy tilted her head, slightly. To anyone else in their little group it would look like she was invested in what Ashley was saying. Tim knew better, though. They both knew what he could have if he said the word. And she was going to enjoy every bit of this game until he made up his mind. Because she'd realized something that last night- staring up at the hotel's white ceiling. Tim needed a push. He needed to come to terms with exactly what he wanted and decide if he was going to take it. She knew- had known for a while- that Tim was the only one she clicked with. The only one who resonated with her in the way a partner should. And so she would wait. She'd give him a chance to finish this chase they seemed to be in.

And based on his parted lips, and the heady look in his eyes, Tim was more than ready for that high.

~*~*~

Lucy's chest collided with Tim's as they crashed into the wall.

His hands were everywhere. Pulling her hips against his so she could feel the hard line of his cock through his jeans. Tangling in her hair as he tilted her head back to nip at her neck and trail biting kisses along her shoulder. Sliding up her sides to cup her full breasts, kneading the soft flesh roughly- just the way she liked. And she was no better. Her mouth finding every inch of him she could reach. Biting at the sharp line of his jaw. Licking up the column of his throat. Wrestling with his shirt so she could suck bruises onto his chest. Pulling him down to her waiting mouth for a sloppy, desperate kiss.

It was like she was flying. Sparking from the intensity of her need, and the sensations rocking her body, and Tim. Her nails dragged down his abdomen, scoring faint red lines into his taut skin. Her hips rolled forward, and she moaned loudly as the friction shot pleasure racing along her nerves. The feel of Tim's tongue wrapped around hers left her dizzy and breathless. Lucy pulled away from the kiss, desperate for air, and Tim let out a rumble of displeasure before his lips attached themselves to the tops of her breasts. The low neckline of her blouse gave him easy access- not that it stayed on long. He wanted her naked. Bad. His every touch betrayed his desperation. Lucy couldn't help her amused huff at how quickly Tim's reluctance to this had disappeared.

"God, the things I wanna do to you," he panted against her chest, skin damp from his sinfully skilled mouth. Her hands tugged at him, pulling him back up to meet her mouth- needing to taste him again. Goosebumps rose along her arms and up her spine, and Lucy shivered. Tim swirled his tongue around hers before pulling back again, making Lucy whine in frustration. "I want you in my bed," he panted, lips brushing hers with every word. "Riding my cock until you cum. I want to taste you, eat you out until you're screaming." Lucy's hands fisted in his hair, crashing their mouths back together, her tongue fucking his mouth like she wanted him to fuck her.