◇Enchanted◇

"These movies have helped me realize that the dark lord's way of living isn't right, so thank you"

"I was enchanted to meet you"

(Sypnosis!☆)

time traveling, revelations, and love stories. sounds like every story ever.. well except the time traveling part. when the golden quartet and their friends get brought back into the past to watch eight movies about their lives in the future, what will happen? will the movies change anyone's views? will it give the dark lord the information he needs to destroy the wizarding world? the wizarding world is a complicated place and messing with its magic is even more complicated, things might never be the same after this. good or bad? well thats for you to decide.

(- - - • • • EXTENDED SUMMARY • • • - - -)

"No one's life is perfect and no one's life is easy or without worry, you just have to power through it because trust me if anyone can, it's you"

IN WHICH Celestia Black finds herself in the past watching movies about her and her friends lives to save lives, including her father's.

• ☆ • DISCLAIMER • ☆ •

I don't own Harry Potter or any scenes, characters, or dialogue from it. I only own Celestia Black and her scenes and dialogue.

• ☆ • WARNINGS • ☆ •

This story contains possible spoilers, blood, death, gore, and mature language + scenes. Please read at your own risk.