Chapter 13

LIV'S POV

     It's been a whole day since I've seen Casey. It scares me what they done or what they are doing to her now. I looked over by Maddy's wall.

     "You still over there Maddy?" I asked. 

     "Yes." I heard her say back softly.

"Have you gotten the food for today? They haven't given me mine yet?" I asked.

"No. The last time they gave me food I only had a few crumbs." She replied.

"Do you feel like no one is doing anything to find us?"

"Definitely. I've been here for so many years. I've lost all my hope."

Then I heard the door unlocking. Goon had Casey by the arms and threw her in. She had bruises on her face and torso. She had a swelled lip and small cuts on her arms.

"Casey!" I said while getting up off my cot and running to her. She looked up at me with this hatred glare on her face. I could tell what they did to her. I thought I saw a tear starting to form in one of her eyes but I knew I had to be imagining things because I've never seen Casey cry. Casey got off the floor and pushed past me and plopped on her bed with her head facing the wall. I struggled to get words to come out of my mouth.

"Casey, are....are you ok?" I barely managed. She didn't even move.
"Casey?" I heard Maddy say. She still stayed quiet and still. I knew Casey wanted to let something out. She let out a big sigh and turned towards me.

"I'm sorry Liv." She said without making eye contact with me.

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong. In fact this is all my fault I...

"That's not what I mean!" Casey interrupted with an angry look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"Liv, there's something I've always wanted to tell you."

"Ok?"

"Liam... He... He and I kissed before. And he tried to make me sleep with him." She let out very quickly.

"What!?" I said with distraught. "How could you have not told me!?"

"Because I knew you loved him. I didn't want to ruin your relationship with him."

"I wouldn't have loved a person that didn't love me back! Only if I knew I wouldn't have...!" I started yelling.

"Wouldn't have what?" Casey asked back.

" I... I slept with him, Casey." I fell to the floor and started crying. Casey had a surprised look on her face.

"You... You did!?" Casey spit out.

"Did you not hear me?" I said back rudely. I felt and urge in me. I clenched my fist together. I slowly stood up and charged at Casey. She quickly put her arms up with to protect her from the blow but I ended up hitting her bad arm. She let out a loud wail. She grabbed my wrist and rolled me off the cot landing on my back on the concrete floor. I started to settle down after I realized what I had done. Casey was sitting on my waist using her legs to keep my legs down. Casey looked right into my eyes. I saw it. I saw the tear trickling down her face. I looked down where our bodies intertwined. She let go of my arms and hugged me. She kept apologizing. I hugged her back. This was the first time Casey actually showed her emotion or affection towards someone.