Chapter 5

When I woke up I was in a small room like cell with two cots one toilet and one lamp no windows or anything except the door, but it was locked. Casey was laying on her bed. I got up and walked over to her. I shook her to wake her up. She sat up quickly.

"Where am I?" Casey asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"You guys are in hell." a little girls voice said.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"My name is Mady. I've been here for over a year. This is the worst place imaginable." I looked around.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in the room next to you." She replied. Casey got up and started kicking the door.

"That's not going to work." Mady said. I looked over at Casey. She had put her hands into fist. I knew she was going to hit something, then she relaxed a little. She came by me and sat down. I wondered if we would get out alive, and what would happen to us.

"So, Mady, what do they exactly do to you here." I asked in a worried voice.

"Well. They... they... I don't know what it's called." Mady said.

"Rape?" Casey asked.

" I don't know, I'm only nine I don't know what it is called."

"What do they do to you." I asked. Nothing came from Mady. Casey walked over to where her room was. She started talking quietly to Mady.

"Yep. That's what they do." Mady said. Casey stood up and kicked the wall, then sat down on her bed with her hands covering her face. I started to cry.

"Stop crying." Casey said to me.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm not like you Casey. I actually have emotions." I said. Then a little door opened on the door. A tray of food was pushed in. There was two paper plates. On them was one piece of bread, one Apple slice and one ice cube.

"Casey..." I said." they left something for us." Casey got up and walked by the door to see what they had brought.

" I would hurry and eat the ice cub and save the food." Mady said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they only feed you twice, sometimes once a day." I walked over to the plates and grabbed my ice cube and started sucking on it.

"Are you crazy?!" Casey yelled at me.

"What?" I asked

"You don't know where that has been."

"Your right but I am thirsty." I laid down on my bed. Then I noticed that there was something in the corner of the room. I got up and walk over to it.

"What are you looking at?" Casey asked while sucking on her ice cube.

"There is a camera in here." I said

"There's cameras everywhere." Mady said.

"We need to get out of here." Casey said.