Chap 4 - Gramps?

====================
December 12, 1941
Chichi Jima, Ogasawara Islands, Sakura Empire Base
====================

Chichi Jima, island of Sakura trees. No one know how did the Sakura's grow on this remote islands at the middle of salty waters of Pacific.

As far as we can see, the islands covered by large amount of Sakura trees. Wild animals from the mainland scatter upon the islands, settlements, and Kansens walking arounds the islands.

At the breeze of 9 December morning, several girls running over the street heading towards the Futami Port.

???#2: "Oh."

Looking forward, Akagi and her fleet alongside with the Iron Blood Pacific Battlegroup has arrive at dock of Futami Port.

???#2: "They're back. They're back!"

-IJN Furutaka-
=Sakura Empire Heavy Cruiser=

Feeling a big excitement, Furutaka quickly drag her sister, IJN Kako of Sakura Empire Heavy Cruiser, to meet up with Akagi and other. Following on their back, two sister, IJN Hiryuu and IJN Soryuu of Sakura Empire Aircraft Carrier, follows them.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Walking away in the dock, Akagi and Kaga, along with Ayanami greeted by Kako and Furutaka.

Kako: "Welcome home, Akagi-San."

Akagi: "Thank you for the warm welcome, Kako, Furutaka."

Kaga: "Did anything noteworthy occur while we were away?"

Kako: "Īe,-betsu ni. Also, Nagato-Sama wishes to speak with you."
(No, nothing.)

Akagi: "Wakatteiru. I will report to her now."
(I know.)

Walking passing them, Furutaka walks towards the cute Destroyer.

Furutaka: "Okaeri, Ayanami."

Ayanami: "Tadaimadesu."

Furutaka: "Are you okay?"

While she nodded, whispering from the back become louder and louder as a bunch of girls with wolf traits walk over them.

???#2: "Oi, Ayanami!"

???#3: "I, Yukikaze, have gone out of my way to welcome you home! Be grateful!"

???#1: "So... How was it?! How many did you sink??"

-IJN Yuudachi-
-IJN Yukikaze-
-IJN Shigure-
=Sakura Empire Destroyers=

Ayanami: "Umm..."

Getting overwhelm by the question, she can't say anything.

Shigure: "Let's listen to her stories over some tea."

Yuudachi: "Yay! Food! Food! Food!"

While with Eugen and Nimi. Eugen can only chuckling at the behaviour of the three wolf, while Nimi can only sigh.

Nimi: "How restless..."

Eugen: "Oh, I think it's charming and cute."

With crowd in the dock, unrealizing two giant Aircraft Carrier and one seem to be Destroyer coming in the way.

Kako: "Huh?"

Slowly, several began to notice the appearances of the ships.

Yukikaze: "Uwa?!??!!! What is that?!?!!"

The three ship stopped for a moment, until the Destroyer sails towards an empty dock of Futami Port.

Hiryuu: "Who's that?"