Chap 7 - GOOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!!...

====================
December 19, 1941
City of Hagåtña, Guam, Mariana Islands
====================

Laffey still extends her arm, with Ayanami still concerned. Her thoughts kept returning to the Tide of Autumn's words. the pleasing stares of Laffey and the words of Akinoshio on her mind. He couldn't help but stand there, silently battling her mind.

She was finally taken back to reality. Quickly, she shook off Laffey's hand roughly and immediately ran away.

Javelin: "Wait!!! AYANAMI!!!"

However, it's useless. The Sakuran "demon" ran away and disappeared in the fog. Javelin looked straight to where Ayanami ran off, then turned her head to Laffey, who was always calm and didn't get hurt mentally by Ayanami's action.

???: "HEY!!!"

The girls turned their heads in the direction of the voice, seeing Constellation and Cleveland approaching them.

Constellation: "Are you okay?"

Laffey: "Yes, we are."

Cleveland: "Where have you two been all this time?"

Javelin: "We-We..."

The girl seemed too scared to talk about it. Constellation looks around and notices a clump of long white hairs, then turns her gaze to Javelin and Laffey, who are covered in scars and ripped clothes.

Constellation: "Have you been in a battle before?"

Javelin: "Ah... Umm..."

The frigate sighed knowing they've been in a battle before. Cleveland realize that and sighed either. Javelin down her head while Laffey, just being Laffey.

Cleveland: "Huh... At least you two didn't have fatal wounds or anything. We better return to the fleet."

All of them nodded and prepared to leave. Constellation summoned her MH-60R Seahawk. Everyone rides the chopper. Before riding the helicopter, Javelin turned her head to where Ayanami had run away. She remembered the event earlier. Constellation, who was already inside the chopper, noticed that and approached Javelin.

Constellation: "Javelin, you okay?"

Javelin: "Ah..! I'm okay."

Constellation: "Alright then."

She extended her arm and helped Javelin enter the Seahawk. Afterwards, the chopper ascends and leaves the place, heading to Azur Lane's rescue fleet.

-Times Skip-
(Brought to you by: Author enjoying his holiday.)

====================
December 21, 1941
Hawaii, Oahu, Pearl Harbor, Azur Lane Base
====================

It's a sunny day on Azur Lane, Pearl Harbor!

Inside Enterprise's bedroom, Enterprise is still asleep. Until she was startled awake by the open curtain and Belfast.

Belfast: "Good morning, Enterprise."

-Moments later

After being awakened by Belfast, Enterprise tidied herself up and put on her dark admiral coat while Belfast handed her admiral hat.

Belfast: "Breakfast is ready."

Enterprise should take the hat and wear it. Then she looked at the rations and MREs piled on her table. She shook her head and looked forward.