The boy from the sports festival

Ochako woke up and realised that she had fallen asleep on the table along with Shoto. She wondered why the other simping boys didn't wake them. She got up and slowly walked towards the living room and saw them all asleep with bowls of popcorn on the ground. She covered her mouth with her hand and stifled her giggles.

She heard some people talking, actually...a lot of people so she tiredly went to open her hotel room and saw class 1B. She smiled and remembered that 1B was supposed to come here today and were going to leave two weeks after 1A. None of the students seemed to notice her except a particular boy.

A boy with luscious and soft purple hair who looked exhausted, with a tired face, resembling Aizawa Sensei's. Ochako tried to remember where she had seen that face before and suddenly remembered.

That boy from the sports festival! He went against Deku, right? I don't think anyone noticed how sad he was when he was against Deku

That boy from the sports festival! He went against Deku, right? I don't think anyone noticed how sad he was when he was against Deku. Was I the only one who actually acknowledged what he said?
He didn't seem to appreciate his own quirk.

He called himself useless and Deku lucky for having a good quirk. He said his own quirk represented a villain's. Ochako thinks, putting the pieces together and realising the boy was Shinsou.

She smiled as Shinsou paused, he was the last one in the line of 1B and he took a look at Ochako. "You're from...that arrogant class 1A, right?" He said, crossing his arms. Ochako shook her head. "Yeah, I am in 1A but I'm not like an arrogant person. Sorry about Bakugou's behaviour. He says stuff without thinking sometimes. He means well though." She said, apologising on her Pomeranian's behalf.

Shinsou dismissed her apology with a slow nod as he walked up to her, now on the doorstep of their hotel room. "I'm in room 103." He says, smiling a little. Ochako nods. "That means we're neighbours." She says, smiling cheerfully and supportively.

Shinsou nods. "It would be good to get to know you better. Want to meet today at 5?" He asks, quietly but eagerly. Ochako nods. "Sounds like a plan! Text me the address." She says, showing Shinsou her number. He tiredly but eagerly nods as he adds it to his iPhone. He smiled and walks away from Ochako.

Dude I seemed so soft- that's not my nature! He thinks sternly to himself as Ochako shuts the door behind him.

Ochako giggles as she thinks to herself. He seemed so nice. I always thought he was moody. I shouldn't judge about people too much before knowing better about them. He's kinda cute, no lies. She thinks, blushing a bit, embarrassed that she's thinking of him. It's not an early crush -lol- she needs to get to know him better.