Fire-bolt

Darcy´s POV:

So I have been at Hogwarts for almost a week now and things are not as bad as I originally thought they would be. I have made some friends and manage to avoid making enemies. Well except for one person, Lily Potter has been giving me glares all week long and I don´t know what I have done.

Roxanne and I were just walking out of Potion class and in to a very crowded hall when Lily yelled,

“Roxy wait up!”

Roxy stopped and turned around to face her best friend.

“Where are you going?” Lily asked Roxy and gave me a glare.

“Slytherin are having their Quiddich tryouts and we´re going to check them out” Roxy smiled and Lily´s eyes darkened.

“I thought you said that we were going to practice spells” Lily mumbled and Roxy just smiled.

“Come on Lily, we can do that later” before she patted her shoulder and turned around to walk away.

“It´s because of her isn´t it?!” Lily exclaimed and pointed at me with her wand. “Roxy don´t think I haven´t noticed how much time you´re spending together”

“Are you jealous?” Roxy asked while I pulled out my wand and pointed it at Lily. The people around us took a step back and in the corner of my eye I could see some people dressed in green robes with broomsticks in their hands.

“You´re going to regret doing that” Lily smiled and snatched her wand but I blocked her spell.

“Lily I don´t know what I have done to wrong you but I´m truly sorry” I breathed as she continued throwing spells at me.

“Lily stop it!” Roxy yelled but a red flash came from Lily´s wand and my wand flew out of my hand and in to Lily´s.

Lily smirked and some people started to applaud.

“Give me back my wand” I said and reached out my hand and walked towards her.

“And why would I do that?” she mocked me.

“Because if you don´t I´ll simply have to kick your ass!” I muttered through gritted teeth.

“I would love to see you try” Lily smirked and dropped both wands on the floor and gave me a light push.

I grabbed her arm and twisted it but she wasn´t slow so she grabbed my braid and pulled in it until I was bend over backwards. I kicked away her feet and we both feel down on the floor and I got Lily on top of me. We wrestled for a while but eventually I won and I sat on her belly holding her down.

“And that is how you kick ass muggle style” I smirked as I was breathing heavy.

“Muggle style? Do you know who my grandmother is? Do you know who my father is?” Lily yelled, breathing as heavily.

“No. do you know who my father is?” I asked her.

“NO!” she yelled and tried to break free but to no point.

“Good, then we´re even” I smirked and got of her belly. She was lying on the floor, looking up on me and I reached out my hand to help her up. She glared at me before she took it and I dragged her up on her feet. I looked around to see forty pair of eyes stare at us. In the crowed I could espy Jacob, Tom and Malfoy (who was wearing a green robe).

“What are you starring at?!” I snapped and through my braid over my shoulder.

“Yeah?!” Lily agreed and got the two wands of the floor. “Don't you have better things to do then stalk us?” she said cocky and flipped her hair. By her words people looked down and I wondered how much power this girl really had over them.