✴ 𝟎𝟔

"I'LL MAKE you pay!" the demon's husky voice worded as the green-haired creature turned his attention solely on the kids

"I'LL MAKE you pay!" the demon's husky voice worded as the green-haired creature turned his attention solely on the kids. Y/n shook. Her body trembled, all of her emotions swirled in the pit of her heart. She wanted to puke so badly, she felt her stomach churn, she couldn't take it anymore. No. Kuno must be alive. She refused to take this. She slapped herself as hard as she could on the cheek, it hurt. 

No... no. He's really dead?! No, she refused it by heart. Tears fell at the idea. This must be some kind of detailed nightmare. Right? Please, she prayed in her heart to the heavens that this was all just a dream. Y/n declined. "This is nwot real," she said, out of breath. 

The demon licked his bloody fingers with hunger. "There's something off about you," he commented. "Are you both humans?" he asked as he stood up. Tanjiro let Y/n down. "Be careful," he warned his now little sister. Y/n just trembled, looking up at him with fear washing over her e/c eyes. 

She casted her gaze towards the demon, then at her lifeless best friend. Anger took over. How dare he? How could he? Why him and not her? It'd be much better if her fate ended rather than her Kuno. She shook in anger, but fear was still owning her heart. More tears burst from her eyes. Her body shook as she burst in red of anger and frustration. 

She wished-- perhaps she could kill him. She wanted to smite that demon. She still hadn't fully accept Kuno's death. This was a sick joke, this must be-- anger swirled as it drenched her. She was never this angry... yet she was never this scared. 

This was the worst moment in her life, even worst than seeing the grave of her dear mother. She couldn't bear this, her best friend died. It hurts. It hurts so badly. It's torturing the child-- what is he? Why is he eating another human? No.. that couldn't be a human. His eyes looked so much like a cat, his nails were long and sharp, his teeth was vicious and bloody. It couldn't be a human. 

Why does he look so much like... Muzan? 

Y/n screeched as Tanjiro zoomed past her, she spun on her spot dizzily and fell on to the grass. She turned to gaze at Tanjiro, seeing him slicing the demon's head with an axe. Blood drew. It scared her. The glistening crimson substance burst as Y/n's eyes watered. Ever since she had seen her best friend's own blood smeared against the wooden walls, coating the demon's fingers, she could never see blood the same again.