Have to do it

Jackson's pov,

When I went out of the room I met by the whole camera and crew who were there when Felix fell into this mess. The big dude is also present. Someone pulled me again to a chair as they started to take out clothes for me to try on. They finally chose one white lace panties and they dusted some silver glitter on me as they put make up on my bruises to cover them up. Then they gave me normal hoodie and shorts to put on. 

Then there came the makeup, as they spray colored my hair with white/silver colour. Finally the mask, which I am totally greatful for as of now. They instructed me to go sit on the bed. I did as I was told not wanting to make it any harder for me.

I didn't notice when everything was started but Felix came in dressing in some leather tights and a see through shirt. He has pink hues on his hair, he has a collar on, while mine was removed. They gave him a mask too. They attached his collar to a leash and soon one of the many we are going to do started.

The big guy pulled Felix using the leash, Felix seemed to give up on struggles. He followed him, the big guy made him kneel on the floor then turned to me. I know what is to come but still it didn't make anything anymore better.

"Hey, my dear little slut. Don't you know how to greet your master." He said as he slid down to sit beside me. I looked up at him not knowing what to say.

"I..." I hesitated as I didn't even know if I can speak or not.

"Who told you could speak you bitch?" He yelled suddenly and his demeanor changed just like that. He yelled at Felix to get the gag and pulled me by my hair.

"Now, I can't taste this addictive lips more..." He said as he pulled me into a kiss, which nothing like kiss more like him biting my lips as hard as he could. "It's all you fault." He yelled again as he slapped me as hard as he could, which made me feel on to the floor.

Felix moved to near me, to help me up,"don't you dare bitch." He yelled again as he pushed Felix away. He pulled me using his grip on my hair and threw me on to the bed and after that it started, the hell that I really wanted to ran away from. He fucking raped me infront of the camera and none blink an eye at what is going on. Felix started to get near us but soon caught by the staff members who held him away from the filming place.
Finally, when it was over they told me to act like I really enjoyed what just happened. I looked at the person who is instructing me, like what the heck was he talking about, which definitely earned me another slap from Mr. LEE.

I don’t know what they injected, but after that my body started to feel hot and I can’t control what I am feeling, soon I came with the help of the person who just raped me and everything went black as I passed out.

Felix’s POV,

They fucking raped him and left him after they filmed the scenes with unconscious Jackson in the hand of his rapist, looking like they enjoyed everything they did and they are some happy lovey dovey couple who just enjoyed BDSM role play.

I fucking wanted to vomit, then they all left like with the promise to my so called father that it will be a hit and they can earn more money with him.

I lifted up Jackson from the bed, not wanting him near that place anymore than necessary. I locked my room which now used by both of us.

How will he react when he get up, that is the only thing that ran on my mind as soon as I put him on the bed. ‘Will he be sad?’ of fucking course he will be sad. Who wouldn’t be in his situation. ‘is he going to hate me?’ may be, there is huge chance that he didn’t want to see my face anymore. Everything is happening because of me, if I am not in the equation Jackson would be free. My mind started to scream for me to just kill myself, atleast to save him from this torture.

I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I didn’t want to leave him and any of my lovers as now only I am happy as they all there for me when I am down. “please stop.” I said as I started to cut myself. When the blood made the appearance the voices seems to stop. I slumped down the floor.

“Felix…” Jackson’s muffled voice came from the other side of the door. It is not the time for myself, I got up and cleaned myself and left the room to take care of him. He needs it more than me.

“hey, are you hurt? Is there I can do to make you feel better?” I asked as I pulled him into a hug, which he welcomed as we both stayed like that for hours, not leaving each other out of sight.

*******
The next day, when they went to the cafe Jackson was really tired and hurt. But he insisted that he would work. I just wanted to fucking kitll myself for putting evertything on him like that. We served some customers when it was nearing the end of the shift and the customer count also decreased a lot, came a man.

Jackson was really happy to see him. He ran towards him and hugged him. “Lay gege…” he said as he hugged the man.

“Gaga” he called him surprised to see Jackson. I just stood there looking at Jackson smiling for the first time since everything started. “Where have you been? How is your mom?” he asked as he looked at Jackson, still didn’t left him from his hold.

“Mo- Mom died” Jackson cried as he hugged him again.

“Wha-what? Then where have you been living? Why you didn’t tell me anything?” he said as he hugged now crying Jackson close. Maybe, it is all for good thing, he can take Jackson with him that way he doesn’t have to go through all the shit my father put him in.

“I- I have a step father, he- he is my brother.” He said pulling me to introduce me to him.

“hello.” I said waving from where I was standing. The person Lay just smiled at me.

“well, we have to be home soon, maybe we can meet again.” Jackson said as he got away from him. Sometimes i can't understand what he is thinking. We left after they exchanged numbers.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨