Chapter 02

Happy reading

After completely two days he entered in his house  in devastated condition. His eyes are blood shot red along with having puffiness showing he haven't slept from long time. His forehead have bandage  while his hand is tied with the handkerchief fisted tightly without caring about her wounds.  Being away from outer world  from last two days he didn't know that what's happening around or his house. He was just locked in one apartment  crying on his heartbroken.  He  kept foot inside his house and about to head towards his room but suddenly he stopped seeing whole  house is decorated  with numerous lights and flowers. It's looking like some function gonna happen but he don't think so today is any festival or someone having a birthday then  how come they decorated it. He frowns and  started walking between loads of guests who are passing him smile greeting him.   

What's happening he whispered looking around but there's none who could answer him. Suddenly his eyes fell on his mother who is standing in the corner talking with his aunt. Seeing her there he decided to go and ask her about this scenario. He about to head out but next second his feet got jammed when he saw Anika is descending from the stairs holding om's hand. His heart started thumbing fastly seeing them together. He is fearing to come true whichever he is assuming he gulp and kept looking at them with wide eyes without blinking for once.  Om climb on the stage  and give hand  to Anika for coming up which she gladly took. Pinky and Anika's mother goes towards them and kisses their cheeks feeling happy for their kids.   Soon they pulled out some velvet boxes and placed infront of them which they took it and gladly slid rings in each other fingers making shivaay stumble. Tears made their way from his cheeks while anger filled in him  seeing the ring shining in her hand that also not his named but om's. 

Congratulations princess I'm so happy for you that person who was cursing him till yesterday today he is happily hugging his daughter congratulating her for her engagement with the brother of same person whom he was calling shameless and  murderer. 

Thank you dad she smiles and  hugged him tightly.  During this she look at the guests when her eyes landed on shivaay who is standing between the crowd.   Smile which was adoring her swap away in seconds.   Shivaay gave her stern look and stormed  away from there in anger.  He reached towards the  bar counter and ordered whisky for himself tucking his eyes on Anika who have been taken  on the dance floor by om. Seeing  them both together his heart is bleeding. That girl who was written in his life today she is dancing in someone's else arms that also happily. He move his eyes  away throw whole liquid inside him without caring about the bitterness.  He wipe his mouth with his sleeves and stormed away  from there in anger

Shivaay his mother who saw him going she excuse herself and went behind her son hurriedly.  She comes in his room and found him sitting on the sofa lost in his own thoughts without even realising his mother's presence.

Shivaay what you doing here.  This time you should be out. After all your cousin is getting engage

You know that I love Anika then why the hell uou didn't  stop all this. And if you couldn't then why didn't you bloody called me. I would had do something

I guess she is not written in your life shivaay. It's useless to do any effort.

You can't decide if she is written in my life or not mom. But when they were fixing their alliance you should had spoke in my favour

What can I say ha.  How would I stop it shivaay.  You tell me. Should I had beg infront of them that give your only daughter to my murder son who killed his own father. His mother's words directly pierced directly in his heart making him  vulnerable. She knows that he  had done all that for her.  Seeing her miseries and pain he had lifted that step but still she blames him for everything which makes him so sad for his own self.  For that  person he took such a drastic step she is the only always  blame him for everything.   He sniffs and set back on the  couch  fisting his hand on his mouth.