Chapter 35

Happy reading

You are not going anywhere. You gonna stay here with me. He mumbles near her lips breaking the smooch  and again take her lips in passionate make out. Anika's mind is saying to resist and push him away but her heart is just melting away Forcing her to grip on his hair and pulled him closer. Shivaay smile between the kiss and started sucking her lips Softly and tenderly. The way his soft lips moving on her mouth made her hypnotise and she reciprocated in same passion. That hand which was Gripping his hair soon it travel on his back and she cleverly slipped her tongue in his mouth rolling the tip around. Shivaay suck her bottom lip and enjoy her sweet and minty taste which always hypnotises him and he just wanna keep tasting it.

Shivaay she broke the apart with little suck looking at him with widen eyes.

Annie he whispered her name and dipped his face in her neck. A gasp left her mouth when he started pampering wet kisses on her neck while mumbling he missed her so much. Literally she got paralysed under him. She so wanna stop him.  but  opposite is happening and she is just letting him do with her body whatever he want. Shivaay took the opportunity and slid her top down making her shoulder bare. He gripped her one shoulder and on another he is biting and giving kisses enjoying every moment of it. He about to go down and remove her whole top when suddenly they heard some noises from outside making anika alert.

Ani. Shivaay get up what you doing get up. Someone is outside shivaay she try to push him but he is all busy sucking her skin out.

Shiv. I don't care he mumbles and pin her on the pillow kissing her whole face.

I love you Annie I missed you so much baby. He mumbles and kiss her near her lips then the cheeks nose everywhere. Tears started rolling from her eyes seeing him expressing her his feeling.  but on same time she is feeling sad as well thinking about the past. Shivaay who was kissing her face suddenly he stopped doing when he felt her face wet. He look at her and got panic seeing her crying looking at him being hurt.

Sh. Hey what's wrong. Why are you crying. He cups her face in his hand looking at her being panic.

Ani. Why are you like this Shiv. One minute you wanna leave me and next second you behave like this. She sobs looking at him with teary eyes.

Ani. If you won't had carry on your anger like this
then today we didn't had to face all this. She weeps breaking his heart seeing her like tears. Indeed she is right. He agreed he was hurt and angry on her but pulling the matter this long was not also wise. If he would had listen to his heart then today they would had been together neither fighting with each other like this.

Sh. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry he Sobs joining his forehead with her looking in her eyes.

I've done biggest mistake. But I don't want you to do same one. Just give me a chance. I promise I will make everything fine like before. He pleads caressing her hair softly still joining his forehead with her

Ani. And if you didn't then. Her voice crack still gazing at her

Sh. Then shoot me here straight in this heart and kill me. I promise I won't complain once. He smiles in tears  kissing her nose.

Anika look in his eyes and hugged him tightly making him surprise but he kept it aside and reciprocated the hug.

Sh. I love you Annie I love you so much. He mumbles kissing her hair numerous times.

An. I love you too. I love you more she sobs tightening  her grip around him. After almost ten minutes hug. He broke apart and kiss her forehead taking her in his arms. He made her rest her head on his chest and tighten his hold on her waist looking at the sealing.