Chapter 21

Happy reading

Shivaay I'm im sorry I

Shut uppppppp just shut the  fuck upppppp  I had asked you to do a one thing and you couldn't do  that as well.   Is this the way you will work ha. If you can't do it then why did you join. Just don't need to come from tomorrow if you won't able to do work properly.

I I  she hiccups  holding the hand on her stomach trying  to spill something from her mouth but out of fear her voice is just stuck in her throat.

Listen miss raichend  I want everything perfect.  And being my pa you have to do the way I like if you don't fuckin know something then learn it. From tomorrow I don't want a single mistake did you understand and if you find it difficult to learn then  grab your stuff and just get the fuck out from here.  Don't need to come in this office anymore.  

I'm im sorry she sniffs looking down without meeting her eyes with him. 

What happened shivaay,, why are you hollering. Ria entered there huffing heavily.

Ask this girl whom you appointed.  She spoiled my whole day because of her stupidity.

Ok ok calm down shivaay.  I'll make her learn everything. Come let's go out. Come. She held her arm and took her out.

Anika I had told you to keep  everything  perfect then why did you do  mistake. .

I'm sorry she sobs fidgeting with her fingers.

Ok stop crying. Ut was your first day and I can't blame you. I'm sure with passing time you will learn it. Moreover he is little  extra short tampered. He doesn't like if someone does mistakes. So be careful next time. Now go and clean your shirt. It's having marks. Anika nods wiping her tears and left from there still weeping. 

In bathroom.

She look at her reflection and burst into tears thinking about his yelling at her. He never been like this specially with her. He never yelled at her like this. Always he treated her so politely and sweetly as if she is a fragile doll. But today after seeing his this anger she can't believe he is same shivaay who used to love her so much.  He is changed he is totally changed. now he is no more shivaay who used to pamper her like a baby but it's not his fault either it's all her mistake who hurted him this extend that now he forgot to smile genuinely. She sobs and set on the floor hugging her legs. 

I'm sorry Shiv I'm so sorry please forgive me.  She sobs  pulling her legs more towards her Crying on her knees

After sometime

She comes in her room clearing her  mind and set on the chair pulling the file. Now she have decided she won't behave like a dumb and prove him that she is good in work and soon she gonna make him do habitual of her that he won't even breath without her. She smiles on her own thoughts and  started her work.  First  half and hour. She felt difficulty to understand but later she started  knowing it and fix the mistakes  carefully. After 3 hours she is still busy in her work when suddenly her landline rang. As she picked up his voice came from another side  making her straighten up

Miss raichend come in my room. 

Yeh yes shivaay she immediately grab her note book and pen and left towards his room

May I come in shivaay  she knock on the door peeping through it.

Come in.  She smiles little and got in  with slow steps. 

Shivaay do you need anything hearing his name from her mouth he look up and stood up making her  flinch. He put his hands in his pant pockets and started moving towards her making her nervous with his continuous gaze and raising feet towards her.