Chapter 05

Happy reading

Hearing his mother shivaay's heart broke. He can't believe his own mother whom he love more than anything she always curse him and behave so bad with him and today she crossed her limits and said she regretting to give him birth. She wished he shouldn't had born. Thinking about these words tears crossed his eyes. No matter what he does for his mother she will always blame him and will criticise him infront of whole world that's why his own family look at him with filthy eyes. If his mother would had treat him good then no one would had dared to talk with him like this. He sniffs and burn his throat with the short of whiskey 🥃. He wipe his tears and stood up Straight without having a little dazzling feet and how would they when he doesn't get handover with anything because of having so much thoughts in his brain.

On her otherside

Anika is crying sitting on the floor cursing shivaay who landed her in this situation. She always had dreamt her life with om. She had planned so much about that . She thought everything will be so dreamy and beautiful but she never thought that a devil will come in her life and will spoil everything in seconds.  her dad who never raised his voice on her ever. He slapped her infront of all people and unconsidered her his daughter and left with heart broken. Her all dreams got crashed in seconds and it's all because of Shivaay. She will never forgive him. She will make sure that he pay for everything which he did to her. Suddenly she startled when she felt movement near the door. She immediately got on her feet and grabbed the knife from the fruit basket. Shivaay who cAme back home he reached near his room and pushed the door having tired face.

Anika her name escaped from his mouth when he saw her standing infront of him having no dupata on her. Her jewellery is scattering all around while her petit belly is all naked along with her cleaves. He look at her face and found her angry having blood short eyes.

Anika you didn't sleep yet. He slowly move towards her tucking his eyes on her face but again she didn't answer and kept standing on her place.

Are you alright Anika. What is this. Why did you throw everything on the floor. He eyes towards the things which she thrown everywhere.

Why do you care about the things right now when I'm infront of you. I've made easy for you to have me freely. You don't need to struggle to peel them off from my body. Come have me. I'm already for the rape which you gonna do of me. She spit venom
From her mouth giving him disgusting look.

What the hell are you blubbering. Did you have something bad. Tell me baby what's wrong He says taking her face in his palm which soon got jerk by her pushing him away

I didn't have anything neither someone said me something. I'm just helping you to
Do what you wanted to do with me.  Isn't this you want. Ha.  She says opening the hook Of her blouse making him Shock

Baby girl stop. You are not doing right. He is trying his best to be polite with her but she is in full on angry mood having red face.

Why I'm not doing right when you wanted this only. So come have it the way you wanted. I promise I won't stop you.  Im all here to let you rape me. Come on go on. She about to remove the lahnga but shivaay instantly move towards her and stopped her keeping hand on her both hips for stopping the lehnga to drip
Down

Have you gone mad what the hell are you doing.  I love you did you understand and I married you because I wanted you in my life for not  fulfilling my  stupid lust for you.   God I don't know what get into you girl that you are behaving so weird. He says looking her with tired eyes seeing her not listening to him. Already his head is messed up because of his mother and now this girl as well making Issue.