Chapter 36

Happy reading

All the preparation is going in full swings. Anika's parents are busy making everything perfect so that no mistakes leave behind.  They are making sure that like  nothing sort of happen this time and their daughter get marry smoothly.  While doing this her mother is passing by the entrance when she stopped seeing shivaay entering  looking dashing and having usual smirk on his face which he  never wipe it away.  Seeing him there she grit her teeth and about to head towards him but blocked by some  guests.  Shivaay waves hands towards her and went towards  table and set there. Anika who was seeing him through the window she wave her hands having glint on her face. Shivaay smiles and send her flying kisses which didn't go unnoticed by her mother. She first look at him and then look at her daughter's bedroom but she couldn't find anyone. Anika immediately hid herself behind before she catch her out there.    Shivaay grin and send flying kiss to his mother in law as well making her gasp widening her eyes.   Mr raichand who came to calls his wife. he followed her gaze and found her looking at shivaay who is sitting leaning on the chair like a king.  Anger run through his veins finding him there.  He about to move towards him but his wife kept hand on his chest shaking her head no pointing towards the groom and his family.   Mr raichand grit his teeth and glare him determined to  talk to him later.   

Vikram enter in there with his family but he doesn't seems fine.  Something is really going on his head which made him so pale and frightened.   He is wiping his sweat time to time looking at shivaay who wave his hand having unusual big grin.  

Vikram my son.  Anika's father hugged Vikram which he barely reciprocated and parted away. 

Mr r. You are looking handsome Vikram.  I'm so happy to give my daughter's hand to you. He says patting his shoulder looking at shivaay who raise his brows smirking at him.

Mr r. Come inside come he held his arm and brought him in.  As shivaay felt them got busy he sneak out from there and  went upstairs silently ...

In anika's room

As shivaay saw malika went out shivaay sneaked inside and found his girl sitting on the chair infront of mirror tingling with her bangles  humming a sweet song. 

Sh. Someone is desperate to get marry to that langoor.   Shivaay remark folding his arms.

Shiv she says his name excitedly and  jumped in his arm making him hug her petit waist resting his chin on her shoulder.

An. I missed you. She mumbles tightening his hold on him. 

I missed you more Annie. He smiles and kiss her hair many times making her smiles.  After almost two minutes hug he broke a part and  look at her tip to toe finding her looking ethereal in pink attire. He smiles and kiss her forehead. 

Seems like someone is dying to get engaged to that loser

Seems like someone is dying to get engaged to that loser.  He grin earning smack from her.

An. It's nothing like that. I just got ready because today you are taking me with you  so definitely I've to look good. She wink making him chuckle.