E L E V E N

Slight touches on my waist brought me back to the reality. Confused I looked around. It was dark and there were soft blankets and pillows around me, but it was not my room. The darkness forbade me to look further than the edge of the bed, but I still knew that I was not in my room. It wasn't my bed, it couldn't be my bed.

A soft grumbling immediately tore me out of trying to understand what was happening here. Where I am here, why I am here and especially how I came here. „Liv?" A sleepy voice whispered into silence, which made an ice-cold shiver run down my back. „Lewis?" I whispered into the darkness. I wanted to make sure that this really happened. „This is my name... Is there anything?" The Formula One driver straightened up and looked at me sleepy.

The confusion was probably written on my face. „Is everything okay?" The Briton asked again, I nodded barely noticeably and dropped my upper body back into bed. The bigger one did the same to me and pulled me into his arms at the same time. At that moment, I didn't really care that I didn't have the slightest glimmer of what was going on here. It felt right, and I didn't want to change anything about it either.

I felt his hand, which slid up and down on my hip. Again and again, which elicited a satisfied sigh from me. After some time, I felt it slip under my T-shirt and left a burn on my skin there.

I turned in his arms and could now look him directly in the face. We were so close that I could feel his hot breath on my lips, and I would like to feel his lips on mine. Before I knew it, he closed this gap, electric shocks twitched through my body.

„Lew..." I sighed between two kisses. His tongue wandered from my mouth, down to my neck, where he distributed further kisses. He left an icy burning trail on my sensitive skin. Meanwhile, my hands stroked over his upper arm, which he had put in the mattress next to my head. The soft skin under my fingertips actually made me feel like I was doing just the right thing.
But was it right?
Apart from the fact that I still didn't know how this happened, of course. I pushed this question aside when he took his other hand off my face.

The Briton led his hand back under my T-shirt, where it then lingered on my waist. His hand was cold, freezing cold and I tore my eyes wide open.

„Already awake?" Someone grinned at me. I couldn't recognise his face directly because my vision was blurred by tiredness. What I could recognise quite well, however, was the Dutch accent in his voice. „Max..." I asked confused and drove over my face. „This is my name..." He replied, literally could hearing his smile.

Did I just dream that?

I reached next to myself in the hope of finding my phone, but it wasn't there. Instead, I had something else in my hand.

I had to look at it more times to realise that this was an open condom pack. I threw them next to the bed, where there were a few more of the kind and I really wondered what happened here yesterday.

A more or less quiet giggle tore me out of my thoughts, and I looked over at Max.

The Dutchman had his phone in his hand, where there was probably something extremely funny to watch on it. „Take a look." He laughed and turned his screen to me. In the picture, Lando and Daniel were in the process of inflating any condoms they had.

If I didn't know better, I would have said they were normal balloons, but they definitely weren't. No one laughs dead when he inflates normal balloons...

„What else happened yesterday? My brain is somehow hanging..." I wanted to know about him when he was the first to make it out of his feathers. The RedBull pilot smiled and then pulled his jeans over his hips. „Do you want the long version or rather the short version?" His grin scared me, which is why I chose the abstract.