F I F T E E N

Mentally immersed in other worlds, I looked out of the window. The Spanish lesson dragged on forever again and I couldn't wait to finally have sports. Volleyball was on the agenda today, so it couldn't be better for me. Until a year ago, I also played volleyball in addition to tennis and dancing. I don't do that anymore in the club today, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it anymore. The reason I stopped was my father, who demanded that. It's surprising enough that he keeps me dancing...

Bored, I blew a brown strand out of my face. „See you again tomorrow. Until then, a good success!" Miss Wendy finished the Spanish lesson. A little, somewhat chubby woman. Her short hair was black, around her neck she wore a red satin scarf as always. Her lips were painted red and her cheeks full of blush. She didn't necessarily look like a teacher you like. More like one you hate, because she takes lessons as seriously as if it were the most important thing in life. But she is not like that, not at all. Her figure may seem that way, but she is the cutest and friendliest of all here. You can only like her!

Everyone had already packed their stuff together and were happy to finally get out of here. I was so busy rethinking my thoughts that I had not yet come to it. I started stuffing my books into my bag when the boys group left the room laughing out loud. Coben, the most popular of all, patted one of his buddies on the shoulders, only to shake him almost roughly on it. Just real idiots...

„As I saw, your weekend was probably very exciting?!" Someone asked me while I put on my sports shoes. I straightened up again when I was finished and then looked at Jacky. The only best friend of the Chanel upper bitch. She wore her shoulder-length, red hair in a braid. As always, the makeup on her face was exaggerated. Exaggeratedly ugly. And exaggerated in the broadest sense.

„Yes, it was indeed." I sighed and got up, my legs carried me towards the sink. Our changing room had both this and a mirror and showers hanging over it, which are hardly used. „Why do you ask?" I wanted to know when she leaned into the frame and observed. „Well, I saw your Insta story and just thought it must be really exciting to be on a formula one race." She followed every one of my actions with her eyes. The others were already inside and probably waited for us, but that didn't bother me any further.
I won't leave until my braid is in place!

„Must be something special, isn't it?" I dismissed her words by shrugging my shoulders. „Actually not..." Overhead I tied my hair to a high ponytail, and when I stood straight again, I punched it down. „It was quite exciting, but nothing special happened. Apart from sitting around and looking, there is not much going on..." I lied ice-cold in her face.
Nothing special. Is a kiss with Max Verstappen don't anything special? Is a kiss with Lewis Hamilton nothing special? Is it nothing special to sleep in a hotel with twenty world celebrities? Of course, it was, but of course I didn't want to tell her that. Because as already mentioned, I don't feel like fake friendships and bullying because of it. Jacky and her friends would be the first to crawl and vulture...

„So, you were there as a fan?" She looked at me sceptically and I nodded. „As what else? As a mascot or what?" I had to laugh briefly. Shaking my head, I ran to my bag, where I checked out my phone again before I went in.

"I invited a few people to dinner on Friday. Just that you know and then you're there. "

I wiped away my father's message after I briefly ignored it.

Then I put my phone back in my pocket. Jacky, who was still here, looked at me examining. But I ignored her looks and then went in.

In the hall, the volleyball net had already been set up and teams were divided. Our sports teacher sent me to the boys team and Jacky to that of the girls. After he had explained the rules for those who have never played volleyball before, we started.