Chapter 10

Months are almost entirely disregarded to me. The only thing that reminds me of the month was Hermione's growing stomach. After she gave birth, realization hit.

The baby boy's beautiful white hair made it increasingly apparent that Ron is not the father. The boy, with the wonderful name of Scorpio stays with me during the day, as Hermione and Ron have returned to work.

I completely walked away from the agency. I bought a new flat, with one level and two rooms.

Lucius comes by, periodically, to visit with his grandson. He ensures I'm eating.

On this day, Scorpio pats on my chest as I scroll through the telle. There's a knock on the door.

When I stand, with Scorpio in one arm, and a gun in the other hand, I call out "Who is it?"

Hermione calls through the door "It's just us!"

As I put the gun down, I check the clock on the wall and furrow my brow. When I open the door to find Hermione, Ron, and Lucius, I sigh "It's three. What are you doing off work?"

Lucius furrows his brow and asks "Do you still have an agency laptop?"

I sigh and ask "Do you want it back?"

He furrows his brow and tells me "Give me Scorpio. Get the laptop."

I hand over Scorpio and walk into my flat to retrieve the laptop. When I find them in the living room, I start to hand it over to Lucius, but he sits it down "Sign on."

As I sign into the agency files, he orders "Go to the mail."

As I open mail, he scrolls down and presses a link. When it pops up, he states "It's live."

I give a confused look as I start a the black page. When I hear talking, my bones ache to the core.

"Don't came after me. It's a waste of resources. I haven't had control of my legs in what I'm assuming is months." It's Draco. I look to Lucius in shock as he continues "I think I'm paralyzed. I haven't told them anything. I should've followed you. I shouldn't have waited. Pansy and Blaise set me up."

Lucius clears his throat "Feed started a couple of hours ago. He's not in good shape. When the lights were on... I don't think he knows how long he's been there."

I take in a shakey breath, before backing it up about an hour to find a horrid sight. Blaise stands behind him. Raping him. Blood soaks his hair, leaving it a shade of rusty brown. What looks like electrocution marks litter his body, along with several cuts and scars.

I slam the laptop shut and push it away, causing it to slide off the other side of the coffee table. I stand and declare "Are we tracing it?"

He nods, before declaring "Ravenclaw is breaking through the firewalls as we speak. Should be done in about an hour."

I round the couch and open the shoe cupboard on the wall dividing the living room and the kitchen. When I grab my go bag, I order "Let's go. I want a chopper ready, now. Lucius, you watch Scorpio."

Lucius gives a smug look "Do you really think I'm not coming with you to rescue my son?"

I nod, before looking between Ron and Hermione "Ron, you watch Scorpio. I need Hermione on a sniper rifle, while Lucius and I go in."

Ron takes Scorpio from Lucius and smirks "Me and my little man will be at the agency, listening in."

Lucius furrows his brow and asks "How do you think Draco is going to feel, coming back to find he's a father?"

I furrow my brow and state "Scorpio has one mum and three dad's. Not to mention, five grandparents. I think he's going to have a harder time wrapping his head around all of us being dad, when Scorpio is old enough to talk."