Prologue

#??? POV

Waking up in a hurry, I sat up in an instant, looking around the humid, dimly lit room around me. My heart started to race at the realisation of my situation. Hive. A fucking hive. How the fuck could this happen? The grey, slimy walls and the tiny, narrow skylight above me as the only source of light in here.

Looking around again, I noticed a small entrance in front of me. Just wide enough in diameter for a soldier class xenomorph to crawl through. Too narrow to turn around in I think.

Looking over my body, I noticed no injuries, even though the majority of my clothes are torn, leaving my defined abs and pecs exposed. Damn it! That marine uniform cost a fuck ton! I sighed, knowing full well that if I don't try to escape, I'm gonna end up dead.

Coming to this realisation, I felt the hot streaks of tears tearing down my cheeks, and onto my lap. My heart was racing, and I couldn't stop the sobbing. I'm having a fucking panic attack right now? Like really brain?! Rubbing my eyes with my palms, I fell into a fetal position, sobbing and crying on the squishy, sticky, slimy floor of the hive room I'm in.

While balling my eyes out, I hadn't noticed the black serpent creature emerging from the narrow entrance of the room, and making its way towards me.

Only when the creature hissed, did I spring up, and hurriedly crawl backwards, eventually hitting the back wall with my back. Now cornered, the xenomorph soldier stood up, and stepped towards me. Turning my head to the left, I whimpered and cried as it hissed into my ear.

I opened my right eye a crack, and watched as it tilted its head at me. The jagged scar down it's armoured, domed head drew my attention. Do xenomorphs scar like this? What's its history?

It hissed again, forcing my eyes shut again, and drawing another whimper from me. I began to cry again, balling into a fetal position again, before feeling a cold clawed hand, press against my back. I froze, turning to look at the bug, before screaming.