Chapter 6

#Erics POV

Waking up to an awful headache full of howling voices and begging from the other five serpents I had managed to sync with. We are slowly but surely rebuilding our hive, and yielding great results.

Rubbing my temples tiredly, I sat up straight amongst the warm furs of my bed. Drax lay beside me, stretching out his limbs, purposely showing me his still stiff shaft. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it, before turning my head away to look over the six serpents in our new, much larger living space. It's three times the size of our former room.

The room has a whole wall window, with half the room, (that's not really being used by me nor Drax), as a hive like place. The same slimy walls and all. Then the bathroom is twice the size, with the additional oasis pool for a spa like bath.

"Did they wake you again?", Drax asked me, sitting up and pulling me to his chest.

I nodded. "They all want a new hive. I do too", I said, holding his arm tightly. He sighed sadly.

"I could ask father?", he tried offering. I smiled, kissing his bicep. He spoils me rotten sometimes. "Do you want me to?".

"No need. I can when he enters", I told him, before the door to the hall opened.

Duan'rax entered, bowing his head to me and Drax. "What?!", Drax almost yelled in surprise.
"What?", his father asked him, tilting his head slightly.

I burst out laughing, falling to my side, and pounding my fist into the furs out of pure bliss. They both looked to me in confusion, and I laughed harder. "Oh my god!", I laughed, rolling over to grab Draxs hand for stability.

"What's so funny?", Drax asked, pulling me in close as I settled.

"My serpents informed me of Duan'rax coming, and you were so puzzled! Like how did I know he was coming? What is this madness?", I answered him. Now he nodded in realisation, and his father did the same. Now they know I can sense them coming. Well at least my serpents can.

I smiled cheekily as Duan'rax came over to sit with us. My smile faded as he looked at the both of us with a grim face. Drax noticed this too.

"Herrix messaged me", he said, watching the serpents move in and out of their hive structure. Me and Drax looked at each other, exchanging expressions of worry and interest.

Herrix. Draxs actual bearer, and Duan'raxs true love. Neither Drax or I have met him, but we both know the story. I crawled up to Duan'rax and snuggled against his side. He held me close, like I was his own child, seeking my fathers warmth. Which I kinda was. Drax sat on his other side.

"He wishes to meet with the three of us. I wanted to come to you two for your opinion", he told us, before showing us the message he got from his lover. I looked up at him after reading the message. Herrix really wants to see us. And Duan'rax is heartbroken.

"I'd like to meet him", I smiled, placing my hand on the Elders. He smiled in return.

"Agreed,", Drax said, resting his head on his fathers shoulder. "I want to meet my second father", he sighed, seemingly curling up like a puppy wanting his mothers warmth.

The mighty brown Elder sighed in relief, holding his two young sons close, and giving us a Yautja kiss each. I chuckled, moving in closer to him. He really needs our comfort now.

"Thank you, boys. I will respond to him, and find out when and where he wishes to meet us".

I sprung up in excitement falling onto my back, cheering. "Whoohoo!", I cheered. I looked up at them. They burst out laughing and I joined them. What a brilliant start to the morning.