Chapter 3

(Contains ALOT of smut and lemons. Just as warning to who may find disturbing)

#Erics POV

   Waking up, I yawned and stretched amongst the warm, thick furs of the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I opened them and looked around the room. Scar was curled up against the window, his chest rising and falling evenly to the gentle rhythm of sleep, while Drax was nowhere to be seen.

   Was that a dream last night? Asking myself this, I looked down my body to find myself naked. Gasping, I quickly covered myself with a pelt, and brought my knees to my chest.

   'I only technically knew him for a day! What the fuck was with us?', I thought, freaking out.

   My breathing became uneven and rapid, and I knew I'm on the brink of another meltdown. I can't do this. I can't do this right now! Grabbing fistfuls of my hair, I started rocking myself on the bed, trying to stop the tears from coming. But to no avail.

   It was what felt like an hour or so until Drax finally came back to find me in a fetal position on the bed and sobbing loudly.

   Scar was still deep asleep, and I knew I must seem horribly weak to Drax in this state. At least until I felt him grab me in his arms, and start purring. He's trying to help calm me?

   Focusing on his purring and warmth, I started to calm down. Sniffing and coughing a little, I sat up in his arms, and hugged his neck tightly, burying my face in his tresses. "D-Drax...", I whimpered, sniffing again. My shaking frame started to relax, and with the help of his gentle claws running soothing circles around my bare back, I was almost asleep in his arms.

   There was a momentary silence as Drax allowed me time to relax. Then he asked, "What had happened, Eric? I was gone for but a few hours". His tone of voice was worried and confused.

   Nuzzling against his neck, I struggled to answer. "Mucked up thoughts...", I muttered.

   He squeezed my body in an effort of a hug, before laying down beside me.

   "It hurts to see you in such a state, mate,", he started, pressing his mandibles to my forehead. "Do tell me when you feel like this again, and I'll do my best to help you", he finished, holding me closer while purring again.

   "Sorry...I'll try", I told him, resting my hands on his pecs.

   He stroked my silky hair with gentle fingers, before caressing my scalp again.

   I leaned my head back, moaning in pleasure at the brilliant sensation. He started purring loudly again, before reaching down and grabbing my dick. I flinched, before bucking my hips as he started to jerk my cock passionately.

   "Drax!", I yelled, grabbing onto some of his tresses. Squeezing his tresses, he pinned me onto my back, before unclasping his loincloth and belt, and chucking them aside. Grabbing my knees, he pulled them up and out, exposing my hole to him. "Do it! Fuck me Drax!", I pleaded, breathing heavily. Why am I begging him?!

   Following my plead like an order, he sent his huge cock into my body, before bucking me like a deranged animal. I gasped and groaned in pleasure and ecstasy as he pounded me to oblivion.

   Screaming his name in release, I felt Scars mind jolt awake, before seeing him out the corner of my blurry vision watching us curiously. Focussing back on Drax, I met his lustful gaze, before his booming roar filled the room.

   Drax fell on top of me, his cock still deep in my body, and filling me with all his glorious seed. With his head resting on my chest, I smiled, and gently stroked his tresses and forehead. Who's my handsome hunk of alien? You are my Drax!