Chapter 4: Quiet night

Ok, so this chapter is gonna be a little short, but I need to catch up on a bit of homework, so I had to hurry. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader POV

I woke up to see it was nighttime, and Percy was in the other hammock, fast asleep. I got out of the hammock i was in and tiptoed to the door, careful not to wake Percy up. I slipped out the door, shutting it quietly and going quickly up the stairs, I opened the trap door and closed it slowly after climbing out. I stood up, breathing in the cool night air. I went to the side of the ship and looked over the edge, watching the reflection of the stars in the water.

Percy POV (Yay new POV!)

I woke up to see that (y/n) wasn't in the hammock anymore, so I got up and went into the hallway, looking for her. I couldn't find her anywhere downstairs, so I went to the stairs and climbed out of the trap door, shutting it behind me. I found (y/n) looking over the side of the ship at the water, almost mezmerized by it. I went over to her and tapped her shoulder, which seemed to startle her a bit. "Gah! O-oh, it's just you Percy." she said, turning around surprised. "Yeah it's only me. S-sorry I scared you like that..." I said a little nervously. She laughed, "It's ok. I should've been paying attention...", "I was actually wondering why you were out here so late..." I said, feeling slightly awkward. "I couldn't sleep, so I came out here to enjoy the night air. The stars are so pretty at night too, like little fireflies." She replied, gazing out over the water dreamily.

  I nodded, leaning on the railing next to her, facing the water. "It is really pretty at night. I sometimes like to come out on deck at night and play my flute." She looked at me smiling, "I would love to hear you play sometime." "O-oh sure!" I replied. We stayed out there for a while longer, gazing out at the stars. Then (y/n) yawned and stretched. "Well, I'm pretty tired now, so I think I'm going to head back to bed." She said as she began walking over to the trap door. I followed her, "Yeah, me too. Probably the best thing to do. We'll need our rest." We went down and back into my room. She went over to the hammock I had been sleeping in earlier and climbed in. "Well, goodnight Percy. Hope you sleep well." She said, closing her eyes. "Night (y/n). I hope you sleep well too" I said as I climbed into my hammock, taking another look at (y/n) before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what did you guys think? Don't get mad at me if I don't have Percy behave exactly like you want him to. I just think of his personality as both shy and cowardly, but also really kind. I hope you enjoyed having Percy's POV in there too ;) Well, comment, vote, follow, and stay awesome, my kawaii readers!!!!