Chapter 7:Homesick ~ Part 2

I am so sorry! I have been having a hectic few months, and I'm behind in homework. I'm trying to update whenever I can ok! I also suffer from bad writer's block :( so give me a break! Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoys the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Percy POV~

After finishing the song, I looked over to where (Y/n) was sitting, only to see she had left, so I got up and went to look for her. After scanning the top deck with no sight of her, I went below to continue my search. I checked in our shared room and sure enough I found her in there, sitting beneath the porthole, hugging her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth. I got aa bit closer and noticed she was humming something to herself. I sat down next to her and gently placed my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked her. She sorta jumped at my touch but then gave me a half smile, looking down at the floorboards. "Yeah, I'm just a little homesick..." She said with a sigh. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is...is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" I asked shyly. "...Yeah." She said as she looked up and turned so she was facing me. "Can I have a hug?" She asked, opening her arms for a hug. I smiled and nodded. "Of course!" I said as I gave her a tight hug. She put her face in the crook of my neck and held onto me like we were going to die. I blushed a teeny bit, but said nothing.

~Reader POV~

I hugged Percy tightly, putting my face in the crook of his neck. I held onto him for dear life, like if I let go either him or I would die. But the truth is, I didn't want to let go. I didn't know why, but I felt like I wanted to stay that way forever. I wanted to stay with him forever and be by his side always. After about 2 minutes I let go, sitting back down facing him. I noticed that Percy had a light blush on his face and I smirked. "What, are you embarrassed~?" I said, teasing him. "No! I- I think I might have a little bit of a burn from being out in the sun too long!" He said, panicking a little bit. "Pff, Perce you and I both know that you don't get sunburns anymore, you just tan." I said with a laugh, facepalming. "Oh yeah.. Um, well..." He said nervously. "Does little Percy have a crush on me?" I said, sounding like a mom who was teasing her kid for having a crush. His eyes widened and his blush got a little darker. "U-um...well....uh...I..." I laughed again and punched his shoulder playfully. "I'm just kidding! Don't take everything I say or ask so seriously!" He just glared at me with a face that read, 'you are such an ass'. I just gave him a big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to leave it there for now!!! I want you guys' opinion on something:
Should Percy own and use a diary?
I think it would be funny and cute, but I want to know what you guys think. Comment your answer!! And again, I'm so sorry for it being so short!!! Stay awesome, my kawaii readers! ^w^