𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , you had feelings for someone else while i thought you still loved me

❝︎︎ 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝙳𝙳𝚈 ❞

.⋆。⋆☁️˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.🧞˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I dangled my hand out the window as maddy parked her car in front of the school

I dangled my hand out the window as maddy parked her car in front of the school. "thanks for letting me take my car home first." i thanked her.

we decided to drop my car off at my place, then go to school in hers. "no problem." she smiled as she got out.

i took a deep breath as i mustered the strength to get out of the car. i wasn't in the mood to go to school today. maddy took notice of this as she watched me reluctantly take my backpack from the backseat.

"are you gonna be like this all day?" she questioned.
"like what?" i closed the door as i slung my backpack over my shoulder.

"moody and sad. i don't like when you get like that." maddy worried. she was referring to the depression and near death, and it wasn't like that, well at least not right now.

"it's not like that, i'm just trying to get over cassie," i answered.

i don't think i will be able to move on from her. i can't even begin to describe the words of how cassie made me feel. she was my everything, and i don't think i will ever have that again.

"she was your first love, it's gonna take time." she assured. "like with you and nate." i turned to her.

"no. nate is just, nate." she rolled her eyes.

bb, kat, and cassie came around the corner and greeted maddy. cassie smiled at her, then she looked at me in guilt.

"hey tate." bb smirked. "hey, i'll catch you guys later." i walked away.

"bye tate, see you at lunch!" maddy shouted. i nodded over my shoulder and kept walking.

i wasn't ready to look at cassie, let alone be around her. i just hope this day goes by fast.