𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 , she looked like an angel, so angelic

❝︎︎ 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺 ❞

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🖇️₊˚ʚ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 📓₊

Kat and i rushed past students in the lunch line to get our food

Kat and i rushed past students in the lunch line to get our food. she just grabbed a fruit while i grabbed a hamburger, fries, cake, and a juice.

after i hung out with zayn yesterday, i couldn't stop thinking about lexi. she was a sweet girl and i feel bad for using her yesterday, so if i saw her today, i would make it up to her.

"look at you, still doing the grapefruit diet." the lunch lady applauded kat.

"yep, i literally wanna die." kat unzipped her backpack. "yeah, it's only bad for the first two weeks, then your stomach shrinks, and you unjust, and then your reborn." the lunch lady laughed.

"oh, wow, can't wait!" kat responded sarcastically.

"hey tate, you haven't been in my lunch line in so long." she said surprised. "yeah, well, i was sent to prison," i responded. she turned away slowly and i just stood there unbothered.

"how much?" kat switched the subject. "uh, that'll be 3.25$." she answered. kat searched her wallet in panic. "yo, can you please hurry up?" a random student shouted rudely.

"can you shut up and turn around, and maybe mind your own business," i replied.

the student looked away and kat looked down sadly. "can i pay you the rest tomorrow?" she asked. "i'm sorry baby, theirs a policy." she apologized. "don't worry, just add it with mine." i spoke up. "no, tate—" kat started. "it's okay, i want too." i smiled. i paid for our food and kat thanked me.

kat looked down embarrassed. "hey, don't be like that, i have more money than i know what to do with." we walked away from the lunch line.

"thanks, i really appreciate it." kat felt better. "that's what friends are for." i playfully nudged her.