𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 , sort out your feelings

❝︎︎ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ┆彡┊ ➶ 。˚ ° ★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

I tried to make up with lexi for ditching her last week, but she avoided me all week until she answered my text about the halloween party that daniel was throwing

I tried to make up with lexi for ditching her last week, but she avoided me all week until she answered my text about the halloween party that daniel was throwing. i thought we should go as nancy wheeler and steve harrington, but she said she already had a costume. so, i'm going solo this year.

i decided to be a skeleton as i started applying the makeup, when i finished, i looked at myself in the mirror in satisfaction.

i thought i looked pretty good for not knowing much about it. i put on all black and made my way downstairs to see cal, marsha, and aaron sitting in the kitchen.

"that's quite the costume change, what happened to steve harrington?" marsha asked.

"lexi already bought her costume so i decided to change mine," i replied. they all nodded before cal spoke up. "don't be out too late." he pointed his coffee mug towards me.

i nodded as i walked out the door towards my car. i drove towards the howards because jules, kat, rue, zayn, and lexi wanted to all walk to the halloween party together. it was easier to walk there such daniel didn't live far from them.

i parked my car in the howards driveway as i got out of the car. jules, rue, kat, and zayn walked towards me as rue and zayn held hands. looks like the two got together after all.

"hey tate, cool costume." rue smiled. "thanks, same to you guys." i pointed to all of them.

jules was an angel, kat was a nun, and zayn and rue dressed as romeo and juliet.

they thanked me as we headed to lexi's front porch. rue rang the doorbell as lexi opened the door smiling from ear to ear. we all exchanged looks as we stared at her costume.

"i'm bob ross." she smiled obliviously. we continued to stare at her. "the painter from pbs?" she tried to explain. kat tried to hold back her laughter, but she couldn't.