𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , goodbye cassie

❝︎︎ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴 + 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙰 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙳 ❞

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

I knew lexi was pissed at me, not just because of the 47 messages and 10 missed calls; but because i missed over half of the play

after last night with my family, i couldn't bring myself to leave maddy's room and she was concerned about me.

she tried to get me to eat, and talk but i wouldn't budge. she went to school without me and hasn't come home since.

but i forced myself to leave as i didn't want to mess things up with lexi any further, i liked having her around.

i parked my car in front of the school and i ran my fingers through my now blonde hair again.

i couldn't bring myself to look any more part of my family than i already did, so blonde was the best move again.

as i got out of the car i saw nate storming out of the school and into his truck as he sped off.

whatever pissed him off serves him right. i walked into the school and made my way to behind the stage where the play was taking place.

everyone backstage looked at me and began whispering to each other how i'm here.

"hey lex—" i started as i ran into her. "look i'll be mad at you later, but for now get on the stage and do your part." she smiled nervously.

i just nodded and changed into my clothes from freshman year and went on stage with one of the students who was playing cassie.

everyone's clapping died down as they saw me go on stage in excitement. i saw maddy and kat whispering to each other before she smiled at me and i did back.