𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , this rage inside

❝︎︎ 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾 ❞

ੈ✩‧₊˚

I feel like i would look so sexy pregnant

I feel like i would look so sexy pregnant." maddy poked her stomach out as she imagined herself being pregnant.

i was currently in the girls' bathroom with maddy, bb, and kat.

i shifted uncomfortably from time to time on the restroom counter from not wanting to be in here, and because of the side eyes from other girls.

they knew if they said something to me about being in here, maddy would probably slam them against something hard.

"maddy, please do not get pregnant." kat came out of one of the stalls.

"i wouldn't wear any of those nasty maternity clothes. i would just be me, plus pregnant." maddy ignored.

"tate would you—" kat tried to involve me. "i'm not having any opinions on a woman's body." i dodged a bullet as i pulled out my textbook and began to draw.

"such a gentleman as always." bb blushed. "hey, remember when i got pregnant?" she smirked.

"yes and it would be nothing like that." maddy spoke in disgust.

"well, speakin' of baby daddies, i've seen that photo that ethan posted of the two of you. it's cute." bb changed the conversation.

"yeah, kat, stop flaunting your healthy, non-abusive, wonderful relationship. it's actually triggering." maddy sighed.

"you could have that if you would quit messing with my brother." i blurted out annoyed as i looked up at maddy who already had her eyes on me.

"i have remember? we're broken up." maddy stared at me like i was stupid. "whatever, can we talk about something else." i rolled my eyes.

"sheesh, what's your problem." bb side-eyed me. "nothing, i got to go." i lied as i slammed my notebook shut, shoving it into my backpack.

i zipped it shut as i slung the bag over my shoulder, exiting the bathroom without another word.