𝒔𝒊𝒙 , why would you want to be with me ?

❝︎︎ 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸 ❞

ೄྀ࿐ ⭒❃.✮: ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ .  . • ☆ . ° .• °:.ˊˎ-

Rue, lexi, gia and i were playing a ring toss

Rue, lexi, gia and i were playing a ring toss. rue quit the game fifteen minutes in due to frustration from not landing a single toss.

mainly because i kept winning prizes and gave them to everyone. i offered one to rue, but she insisted on winning them herself.

she stormed off with the rest of us following her. lexi asked rue a million questions while i zoned out, staring at maddy and nate who were on the opposite side of the carnival.

nate looked upset with her and walked off angrily while she just stood there. "i'll be right back." i told lexi and rue as they nodded.

i ran over to maddy as she turned her head around. "you okay?" i asked. "yeah, it's about time you got here." she smiled.

"yeah, i was hanging out with rue and lexi." i responded. she eyed me up and down. "what?" i asked. "more like lexi." she laughed.

"it's not—like, that." i stammered. "yeah, okay." maddy wrapped her arm around my waist as i mimicked her.

"are they like in love or something." maddy eyed zayn and rue who were hugging. "yeah, i think so," i responded. jules, lexi, zayn, and gia were talking before gia walked off.

lexi smiled and waved at me and i did the same. "i should—" i started. "go, yeah, your girlfriend is calling you." she said sarcastically. i gave her an apologetic look and she sighed.

"it's okay, really tate. i'm about to go get high anyways." she assured. "okay, i'll come find you later." i promised. "yeah." she kissed my cheek and walked over to fez and ashtrays truck.

i turned around and headed towards lexi. "hey." i smiled. "hey." she awkwardly smiled back. she looked down at the ground uncomfortably and i frowned.