the nostalgia

nostalgia it is when i remembered how to be myself. nostalgic it is when the wind blows to my whole being and realized i've been far lately. i've been through a lot. nothing's gonna change of what i have done from the dark past of mine on the contrary i see a clearer and bigger glimpse of future that my present holds right now. nostalgic, when you use to hold a hand and someone's promises before and just how fast it loosened up to let go and ruin the promises that we always says ‘it is meant to be broken’. nostalgia: homesickness: is never been you who never even built a house of peace of mind and rest of soul with your company. home is never you. sickness it is, it's you. nostalgia is me. nostalgia is me before i met you. home is myself, and i can see bolder promises for me through traumas you gave that i'm still learning to absorb.  i realized i can still hold hands with my other hand, make promises that can be broke but still comforting because it happens for a reason, have traumas for my own trial and error to learn from, not carry the grudge of it to every person i will still encounter in the future. i realized i should've felt this nostalgia of me sooner.

𝒱𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯ𝒴𝓃𝓊ℯ𝓋ℯ